No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz Insists: Pacquiao Has Not Selected Opponent Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plz pac lets cotto for gayweather

Why would't gayfeather select Cotto? To ****ing scare of a real smart boxer. Cotto is too much for this fake bloober mouth. Gayfeather have been running from cotto for the last ten years. It's prohibitted to mention Cotto in his family. I've been in his training camp and that's how it is. The whole gayfeather family is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by martin_1995 View Post
      Why would't gayfeather select Cotto? To ****ing scare of a real smart boxer. Cotto is too much for this fake bloober mouth. Gayfeather have been running from cotto for the last ten years. It's prohibitted to mention Cotto in his family. I've been in his training camp and that's how it is. The whole gayfeather family is overrated.
      Why do you think Mayweather has not faced any of the Top Rank fighters since he fired Bob Arum and left Top Rank?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Why does that look so familiar....
        yea...that does look kinda familiar

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          Why do you think Mayweather has not faced any of the Top Rank fighters since he fired Bob Arum and left Top Rank?
          End of discussion. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Despite indications that pound for pound king Pacquiao had chosen WBO light middleweight champion Miguel Cotto for his next fight on June 9, Pacquiao’s adviser Michael Koncz insists “we have not made a decision.”

[Click Here To Read More]
            Then why don't Arum, Pac, Jinko, Roach and Kontz just STFU!!!!

Every other hour the Pac Team is putting out one statement after another JUST STFU .... Either Mayweather is the next opponent or no one gives a silly ****.

Comment

I gotta say, this **** is really pissing me off. If they do indeed fight Cotto, I will definitely not be as much of a Pacquiao fan that I was before. And even if they don't, they still ducked Floyd this time around (over time Floyd is still to blame though, IMO). He should've just retired after the Margarito-fight.

Too bad there is so much money involved for the super stars these days.
              Last edited by Bring It On; 01-15-2012, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Now why you wanna start bringing actual facts to the table, homie ....

green "K" on the way

Comment

of the two fighters last 6 or 7 fights, who do you think has faced more in house fighters? cmon look it up.

Comment

These fools are all over the place.

The possibility of a Pacquiao-Cotto rematch gained some credence when Arum flatly rejected talk of a fight between Cotto and Floyd Mayweather Jr telling BoxingScene/Manila Standard “they are not going to get him.”

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz1jYFBFOAg
                    There goes all the YEARS of talk about Floyd ducking Cotto.
                    Last edited by GRUSTLER; 01-15-2012, 01:57 PM.

Comment

In between his duties of cleaning Manny's pool and picking up Buboy's dry cleaning, Michael Koncz was gracious enough to speak to the ever-objective Ronnie Nathanielsz....

Comment

Working...
                      X