No announcement yet.

Joe Strong disses the lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    i like the lounge...talk to the thread starter...i enjoy the trash talk but was clearly making a statement on another thread why proffessional boxers may shy away from this site...simple as that
    sound cool? have you read some of my threads on boxingscene? im just as guilty as the next guy...why are you clowns so sensitive? i like the lounge just made a point as to why people in the buisness may avoid bs...you people are soooo foolish...i wasnt insulting the lounge but some of you just cant read between the lines...
    there are so many fruity-ass hairdressers on this site...boohoo he said this & he said that...go crusade out in front of the dirty book store or something...
    It seems to me Joe, by looking at the bolded you're a little bit confused as to what you really wanna say, and how you actually feel. It seems as though you haven't got in touch with your inner you. You go from "I like the Lounge", to "The Lounge is why Boxing Business shys away from the site", to "I'm just as guilty as the next guy" to "I'm a Ironworker(which typically stands for blue collar, hard working, a Man's man who doesn't mince his words), to "you can't read between the lines", to there's "so many fruity-ass hairdressers", but yet you felt the need to converse about your butt hurting over Walt making a thread about your slight on the Lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Willy's response in that thread:

Lmao.
      Yeah R-Dub. That Willy is one helluva guy bruh. He had me dyin laughin last night bruh. That dudes funny as ****.

Comment

to tell the truth, I'm not butthurt just to call someone out. why would that mean I'm butthurt?

it means I'm not scared of confrontation. and if I'm wrong, I'll admit it in a second. I also don't hold grudges to those I've argued with in the past, so saying that I'm soft cuz I called someone out is a sign of others being scared to be challenged.

me and burner had a huge battle, me and stoney too. I get along with both now.

lol at the lounge being a reason people won't advertise on the site or the resaon boxers stay off it again. that is just ridiculous. people who think sponsors stay away from the site cuz there are half naked women and questionable language on it are really not too bright. and that goes for the mods too.

since when do advertisers or sponsors have problem with half naked women?
        doesn't boxing itself use half naked women as round card girls?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          Dogs>cats. Kittens even.
          this was settled in your thread already, it's not arguable, kittens/cats **** dags up

yes, i spelt it dags on purpose, that's how *****'s pronounce it

have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by .-|akrobatic|-. View Post
            this was settled in your thread already, it's not arguable, kittens/cats **** dags up

have a nice day
            lmao. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post

have a nice day
              You're day's gonna suck when you find that kitten in your sig in an xray of my dog's stomach you!

Check the poll results dogs crush cats. It's a common fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                You're day's gonna suck when you find that kitten in your sig in an xray of my dog's stomach you!

Check the poll results dogs crush cats. It's a common fact.
                what poll?

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
                  what poll?
                  god's poll....the poll of the truth.

Comment

Walt wins.

Comment

I think they clamped down on adult material and language mainly due to the members of these forums. I guarantee that about 25% of the populating here are kids. You can tell from their posts and I bet management wants to reduce the potential of a lawsuit in the case their parents catch them in here!

Comment

Working...
                      X