No announcement yet.

Floyd would have dominated Mosley easier had they fought in 2000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    Mosley ****s him up in 2000. He would've wobbled his ass like in the third and had the energy to finish him.
    Right, because Shane was so out of energy by the 2nd round when he had him wobbled. That first round where they pretty much felt eachother out and threw a small amount of punches really wore him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
      Right, because Shane was so out of energy by the 2nd round when he had him wobbled. That first round where they pretty much felt eachother out and threw a small amount of punches really wore him out.
      what they dont understand is that mosley learned what every other fighter that has fought floyd found out. He hits harder than they think he does.

Like floyd told him " you look in that ring and say, thats easy' this is how they think, just as I see fans on here saying floyd does this, and does that, and its easy to beat floyd, theres a thread right now about how to beat floyd or some ****. But these idiots never seem to grasp that being in there and looking from afar is two different things! Its like watching an idiot watching a nfl game saying, why didnt he hit that hole?

ITS BECAUSE HE DIDNT SEE IT! HE'S ON THE FIELD AND YOUR ASS IS WATCHING THE WHOLE DAMN FIELD!

Thats why Pac will lose and bad.

To beat floyd you need two things, superior boxing skills and ring smarts, or you need to land a good ass shot, and you need to do the second with skill.

Pac swings not even looking!! Am I the only one that sees this? his arms are much shorter than floyd as well.

PAC HAS A PUNCHERS CHANCE THOUGH I will give him that, but when hes getting countered, it will take everything from him, Roach is trying to prepare for floyd, but what these idiots dont seem to grasp is that you cant prepare for his "timing". Its his timing and his ability to mix stuff up that gets people. Plus hes fast, and elusive.
      The man punches and always keeps his eyes on you. He doesnt swing with his eyes closed. Reminds me of what ronnie lott stated back in the day when he was playing for the 49'ers. "You gotta hit with your eyes open, how else will you see what you are hitting?"

Aaron Pryor, and everyone else will be on the outside when this ass whoopin comes.
      They have pissed floyd off.
      Last edited by QADASHBANYAH1; 05-28-2010, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X