Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come not one young black actor can carry Denzel's torch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    Are you nuts? How the **** did he rape that girl? By your logics all of us are rapists. Because, at some point you are going to drink with some bytch who you will end up ****ing. God help you if you never called or return her phone call and she has regret. The dude was acquitted. Remember he wasn't a popular actor back then...just that the world wasn't overrun by feminists nor pvssy pandering effiminate dudes like you.
    We are all rapist? Only a black man says that.

I never needed to get a girl drunk to fuk her.

Comment

Wow I just watched the trailer in the OP, looks like a great movie.

I was waiting for the moment when a racist whitey comes in and says something prejudice or whatever like most Hollywood moves do these days. But I saw none of that, and of course it was directed by Denzel himself. The ______ oligarchy hasn't got to him yet.

Comment

Are you nuts? How the **** did he rape that girl? By your logics all of us are rapists. Because, at some point you are going to drink with some bytch who you will end up ****ing. God help you if you never called or return her phone call and she has regret. The dude was acquitted. Remember he wasn't a popular actor back then...just that the world wasn't overrun by feminists nor pvssy pandering effiminate dudes like you.
        Nate was a highly recruited wrestler, he was a star wrestler for Penn State, Colleges are notorious for covering for their athletes they gave him an attorney and connections. Penn State home of Sanduky the pedo who was showering with boys for 30 years smh and they knew it and covered it up.

Peyton Manning teabagged a chick and they covered for him at Tennessee. Mark Sanchez at USC, banged an unconscious chick at a party and he got away with it.

This is a much different case, than Derrick Rose, Rose has a Mexican Gold digger crying wolf, and I believe he is innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Well I was beaten to it but MBJ has potential

Regardless, you're talking about a guy who has won 2 Oscars and nominated in 4 others, imagine asking a young white actor to try to carry Jack Lemmon, Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, or Robert De Niro's torch. As far as accolades go, Denzel is up there with the very best of any race, so that's a heavy torch to carry. He is not just "good for a black guy", he is really up there with the best
          Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Denzel has big shoes to fill man.

He doesn't have a very wide acting range, but he owns every character he plays and has a certain presence and charisma about him that can't be taught. One of the best.
          Idris Elba is just as compelling and commanding.
          elba is awesome actor and so is david oyelowo

Originally posted by NapalmKnuckles View Post
          I think MBJ is more so the torch carrier for Will Smith type roles than Denzel. Chiwetel Ejiofor is Oscar caliber.

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Nate was a highly recruited wrestler, he was a star wrestler for Penn State, Colleges are notorious for covering for their athletes they gave him an attorney and connections. Penn State home of Sanduky the pedo who was showering with boys for 30 years smh and they knew it and covered it up.

Peyton Manning teabagged a chick and they covered for him at Tennessee. Mark Sanchez at USC, banged an unconscious chick at a party and he got away with it.

This is a much different case, than Derrick Rose, Rose has a Mexican Gold digger crying wolf, and I believe he is innocent.
          lol, teabagged, I haven't heard that for a while

Comment

don cheadle isnt young but hes a very good actor

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              elba is awesome actor and so is david oyelowo

lol, teabagged, I haven't heard that for a while
              I immediately thought of Elba and Ejiofor but he said "young" black actors but Ejiofor is in his late 30s and Elba is in his mid 40s

Comment

Also consider this hectari .. Denzel wasn't nominated for best actor until he was 38.. Won best actor when he was 47 so not like he was killing it as a baby

Ejiofor nominated for best actor at 37..

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

You know he was ****ing that chick for a while, right? They were having sex on a regular.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    We are all rapist? Only a black man says that.

I never needed to get a girl drunk to fuk her.
                    Reading comprehension much? Please re-read and do it as many times as possible until you understand what i have written.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                      Denzel is from a generation that didn't just value materialism, shooting hoops, sex, glorification of violence and street life. Do you feel me? You're not gonna get another actor of that caliber untill you change that culture.
                      it's not about the culture. It's about aspects of the culture that are pushed by the media. It's not only black people effected either.

Comment

Working...
                      X