• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    In Mayweather nuthuggery land this

is superior to this

So true!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      Don't start crying about things getting personal when you were the one who brought your personal life into the conversation. At the end of the day typical architects and draftsmen do not do building work. It's not necessary, it is not efficient and depending on the projects size it is not feasible.

Bold part is okay the part that follows it is not correct because a draftsman is not more accomplished than an architect. You keep referring to the KMart v Skyscraper comparison which is incorrect because the Skyscraper is not an accomplishment of the draftsman.
      ye , but i said my personal thing , not yours..it was you who tried to insult me...out of frustration

who do you think built the empire state building?..

yes , architects are more accomplished then a drafts man , no doubt if they are compared just like that...but i compared floyd to an architect who builds kmart while i compared pacquiao to a draftsman who builds sky scraper..it was a hypothetical scenario..who do you think is the more accomplished then?...

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
        Controversial or not Clottey lost. What was the reason for Manny fighting him? If Floyd had fought him people would be all over him talking shlt.
        he beat the **** out of cotto too so whats the deal .. he coming off a loss too?...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Who wouldn't he have been expected to beat???

Moron calling me a fan boy, while making claims that Floyd has two good wins, c'mon man.....
          This crybaby needs some jizz.

Floyd's formula. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            he beat the **** out of cotto too so whats the deal .. he coming off a loss too?...lol
            You dont make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
              You dont make any sense.
              blame your pea sized brain not me...

Comment

It looks like people have gone insane after the Pac KO. lol He's not greater than Mayweather!!

Comment

fefist and that other guy who posted 20 times in here got owned.

Comment

Originally posted by puga
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by Vilicious86

All these dudes bashing Floyd's resume don't know anything about his career prior to 2009. People are confusing Pac's entertainment factor with his actual ability. Let's be real for a second. He's primarily a one-handed fighter who's fun to watch, but his skill set doesn't touch Mayweather's in any way.

the ultimate measurement to one's greatness is accomplishemnts not perceieved skills ..thats the same measuremnt of skills too..

pac is like a draftsman building sky scrapers

floyd is like an architec building k marts
                    This. This right here. This is the perfect analogy. This is why Manny is considered better

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

These questions are so subjective, i think Floyd and Pac will both be considered ATG's in the future. Floyd for his skill...and Pac for his ability to transcend the sport, and his specific WARs with JMM, Morales, and Barrera

Comment

Working...
                      X