No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz Is A Disgrace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ortiz Is A Disgrace

WTF was his reaction after the fight? He was smiling and happy saying **** "It happens" wtfffffffffff? Put that wih his comments after Maidana and It looks like he don't care at all or he is mentally ******ed. And have you seen the photos of the post fight party? His smile is even bigger you don't see any sadness about the loss.
    Last edited by AnimalisticMeth; 09-19-2011, 12:47 PM.

You mad?
    He ain't.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin'J View Post
      You mad?
      He ain't.
      lol... Vic made 2 mil. in 12 minutes. *****... I wish I could make that.

plus, Vic is a superstar now... Thanks to the greatest... Floyd

For sure Vic ain't mad

Comment

Before the post fight interview started with Merchant, Ortiz did the "cool dude" sign, and smiled. Like wtf, both times he got KTFO he just smiled and thought nothing of it.

Didn't even say anything about "going back to the drawing board"[the default answer after a loss], didn't answer to Floyd's offer about "if he wants a rematch, he can get a rematch", didn't even talk about a rematch at all. It's like he just wanted to get famous off this fight with all the PPV buys it got, and basically make his name from this fight on and forget about getting in with the beast again.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
          WTF was his reaction after the fight? He was smiling and happy saying **** "It happens" wtfffffffffff? Put that wih his comments after Maidana and It looks like he don't care at all or he is mentally ******ed. And have you seen the photos of the post fight party? His smile is even bigger you don't see any sadness about the loss.
          What could he have said?? I head butted him and he gave me a 2 piece and a biscuit? Honestly he showed his class he didn't bad mouth Joe Cortez even though Joe did his usual horrible job. He didn't blame Floyd for doing what he did. he smiled took it as a loss and a learning experience. he saved face bcause truth be told you will never know how the night ends up now. Ortiz was showing sings of offense and being able to touch Mayweather more in the last round. Mayweather was starting to leave marks on Ortiz face from those led right hands. It was getting exicitng. All this did was create a story line for a rematch. If Floyd and PAC dont happen......LEFTY

Comment

I wouldn't call him a disgrace.

But, he's not a fighter. He's as good or as big of a threat that people made him out to be. He doesn't have a strong mentality. He just has a very carefree attitude and that's it.

Comment

I said this long time ago. he is plain pus*y

Comment

He knew he was about to get humiliated so he give up. After the first shot he could have still taken a knee but he stood there like a fool looking at the ref. I’ve never seen a fighter get “sucker punch” and be so happy about it, he even looked happier than Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Before the post fight interview started with Merchant, Ortiz did the "cool dude" sign, and smiled. Like wtf, both times he got KTFO he just smiled and thought nothing of it.

Didn't even say anything about "going back to the drawing board"[the default answer after a loss], didn't answer to Floyd's offer about "if he wants a rematch, he can get a rematch", didn't even talk about a rematch at all. It's like he just wanted to get famous off this fight with all the PPV buys it got, and basically make his name from this fight on and forget about getting in with the beast again.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Yep exactly that one.

It's funny because I did not notice that live, I noticed that the second time I watched the fight when I was alone. The first time I saw it with 13 friends so I didn't pay attention to all the details, too busy debating about what had just happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X