Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: If Canelo fought the guys Joel Julio fought, would he still be undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you strung them all together i dont think he'd come out on top
    however, over the course of a veterain career (which julio has at this stage,) i think that he could

he'd need soft spots in between

it would be a huge waste of a potential star like canelo.

and no way in hell does julio beat canelo right now
    no way in hell.

Comment

I can't understand for the life of me why people think Kirkland beats Alvarez.

I actually think Canelo stops him as he is too skilled for Kirkland's primitive style.

Comment

Julio is an okay fighter, but in his prime (whenever that was, he went from prospect to gatekeeper in no time flat) he still loses to this Canelo (far from prime). Would Canelo now beat all those fighters? Probably not, but in the next year when he continues to step up we'll see how he does against a couple of them and possibly much better fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
          Why?

What's going to happen in September?
          He thinks Canelo will lay on whoopin on Kirk.

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
            I can't understand for the life of me why people think Kirkland beats Alvarez.

I actually think Canelo stops him as he is too skilled for Kirkland's primitive style.
            Hi, Top Rank.

Name one person that Canelo has beaten that proves that he's ready for a healthy Kirkland?

Comment

He could definitely walk through that resume... maybe having problems with dzinzurik

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                Hi, Top Rank.

Name one person that Canelo has beaten that proves that he's ready for a healthy Kirkland?
                What do you mean "healthy" Kirkland? Lol at this weak excuse for him getting @ss taxed by ****ty @ss Ishida.

Kirkland is not a good fighter at all.
                Last edited by Khalid X; 05-16-2012, 06:49 PM.

Comment

What do you mean "healthy" Kirkland? Lol at this weak excuse for him getting @ss taxed by ****ty @ss Ishida.

What do I mean by healthy Kirkland?

Did you watch the Kirkland-Molina fight?

He tore his shoulder in two places; is that healthy?

You're still talking about Ishida?

That fight happen 4 fights ago, try to get new material already.

While you're at it, tell me why Kirk is fighting top 5 JMW's and Canelo is fighting #10 WW's like I asked before you ducked the question.

Then, explain to me who Canelo's beaten so far that tells us that he can beat Kirk?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Hi, Top Rank.

I always lmao when people say that Kirkland is the p4p biggest hypejob...it seems to me that canelo is by far the biggest hype job...he beats guys who are 20 years older than him and considered irrelevant and past their prime and he all of a sudden is good enough to beat the top guys at 154. Sorry but canelo has to price himself and beat someone who is worth a damn.
                    Last edited by Bermuda; 05-16-2012, 07:47 PM.

Comment

If Kirkland isn't a good fighter, then what does that make:

Hatton's brother
                      Cintron
                      Gomez
                      Cotto's brother
                      Baldomir
                      Mosley
                      Ndou
                      Rhodes

Are you agreeing that Canelo's resume stinks and doesn't show a tiny glimpse of how he has proven he can beat someone like Kirk?

Comment

Working...
                      X