No announcement yet.

Picture of Girl who flashed **** on Freddie Roach Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
    Off Topic your post is stupid especially since NONE of the big bang can be proven, it's only a theory. Science says in order for something to be a scientific fact it must be observed and replicated several times.
    They are still picking up excess microwave signals from a huge cosmological event that happened billions of years ago.

And for the record, God is also only a theory.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      I thought atheism just rejected the idea that there was a "god like creator"? It doesn't necessarily endorse the "big bang" theory, does it? I coudl be wrong. . I just didn't think atheism actually postulated how the earth and everything was created, but just that a "god" did not create it. . OR, does atheism endorse the big bang theory?
      You are correct, atheists believe there is no higher power and although the Big Bang theory is generally accepted by them it is not a must or anything.

Comment

Comment

All the trolls hurt by a picture on the internet!
          Last edited by ANDROIDISM; 02-26-2012, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            I thought atheism just rejected the idea that there was a "god like creator"? It doesn't necessarily endorse the "big bang" theory, does it? I coudl be wrong. . I just didn't think atheism actually postulated how the earth and everything was created, but just that a "god" did not create it. . OR, does atheism endorse the big bang theory?
            actually is actually a group of people who hate Christianity or any religion because they have their heads so far up their ass they refuse to think anyone is better than them. They are "know it alls"

Comment

actually is actually a group of people who hate Christianity or any religion because they have their heads so far up their ass they refuse to think anyone is better than them. They are "know it alls"
              I do agree that sometimes atheists are just as arrogant and ignorant as some religious people who try to act like "if you don't believe what i believe im better than you and going to hell". . . I don't care much for snarky, superior attitude having atheists. .

Everybody should be able to believe what they want to believe, and nobody should act like what they believe is in anyway "superior."

When I see the atheists on here attacking religious people on the SAME GROUNDS they accuse religious folk of doing, I just SMH. . .

Comment

How the hell did this thread go from:

Show me a pic of some girl's *******

to

Atheism vs. Relgion

Let's go back to some *******.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                    How the hell did this thread go from:

Show me a pic of some girl's *******

to

Atheism vs. Relgion

Let's go back to some *******.

you'll hvae that from time to time.

Comment

I'm going to add that say you are a Christian or whatnot. By wanting to see girls breasts you are committing lust in your heart therefore committing a sin.

The way of the light is long and difficult.

Comment

Working...
                      X