Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito looks jacked, Can't wait for this fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EL HANDSOME View Post
    Pacquiao only became well known after he beat DLH, same with Mayweather. The man that beats Pacquiao will shoot up to stardom instantly, its how boxing works.
    Pacquiao then raised his profile with the British fans beating Hatton, then with the PR fans with Cotto(which Margarito also has), his media disputes with Mayweather, his own country of loyalists. Margarito beating Pac would not instantly thrust him to equal celebrity.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
      GBP doing business with Top Rank in the near future? good luck with that
      Well hopefully Floyd signs with King or something

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        So because Marg is bigger somehow means he cant be cherry picked.

Yet you call me a troll.

cherrypicking means choosing an opponent who doesn't have a chance to beat you. just like the floyd-jmm fight.

Comment

This little midget is obsessed with me.

Dont be mad at the world because you can't reach the Paprika. It doesnt even taste that good. Now stop being so angry.

Get a cold towel for your **** midget.

Comment

I want Margarito to win.

Karma is a bytch. Kinda like how Oscar picked on Pac and got destroyed.

Hoping for it to happen here. Pac is trying to chery pick an easy 8th title and I hope it back fires.

I made a whole thread on this.

Oh and War Margarito!!!
            Oscar fought a fighter 4 weight classes below him who 2 fights before won a controversial decision over JMM, Pacs fighting a much bigger fighter who 2 fights ago was the most feared WW in the world. Exact same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
              Pacquiao then raised his profile with the British fans beating Hatton, then with the PR fans with Cotto(which Margarito also has), his media disputes with Mayweather, his own country of loyalists. Margarito beating Pac would not instantly thrust him to equal celebrity.
              It would make him popular enough to make a fight with Mayweather an option.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                cherrypicking means choosing an opponent who doesn't have a chance to beat you. just like the floyd-jmm fight.
                If Vivian Harris had a 140 Pound ring title is it a cherry pick if Pac fought him?
                Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 09-28-2010, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  Oscar fought a fighter 4 weight classes below him who 2 fights before won a controversial decision over JMM, Pacs fighting a much bigger fighter who 2 fights ago was the most feared WW in the world. Exact same thing.
                  Getting off track bro. Its not that deep. Its not rocket science.

What I said was this: Oscar thought he had an easy fight and it back fired.

Pac thinks he has an easy fight with Marg and I hope it backfires the same way.

Get it now?
                  Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 09-28-2010, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Getting off track much?

What I said was this: Oscar thought he had an easy fight and it back fired.

Pac thinks he has an easy fight with Marg and I hope it backfires the same way.

Get it now?
                    What I dont get is how a fighter can cherry pick when the fighter is bigger than him and much more accomplished at the weight. I think you may need to look up the definition of words before you use them in your post.

Comment

Originally posted by EL HANDSOME View Post
                      It would make him popular enough to make a fight with Mayweather an option.
                      It wouldn't be the most desired fight in boxing in several years though. Super Mega Mega bouts are the idea. Mayweather/Margarito wouldn't be much better than Mayweather/Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                      X