No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach "Mayweather beats Manny"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach "Mayweather beats Manny"

On 760 ESPN radio, Robert Smith the former Viking RB has a daily sports show. He is a big boxing fan and had Teddy Atlas on yesterday. If you want to hear it you can click on the link and look for his show.

http://www.espn760.com/

He basically says that Mayweather beats Manny because JMM had success against him because he's a counter puncher and Floyd is the same but with more speed and size.

He said he's was very impressed with Manny and he's a freak of nature. He's incredibly strong and fast and didn't lose any of it by moving up.

For the record, I pick Mayweather against Manny but wouldn't be shocked if he did beat Mayweather.

He was also asked if Manny had the power to KO Mayweather and Atlas said YES.
    Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 11-19-2009, 09:12 AM.

Roach doesn't believe that himself.

Comment

the atlas jinx is in full effect. bad luck to floyd lol.

Comment

It is true that both Mayweather and Marquez are counterpunchers, but the difference, aside the speed, is the volume of punches... Marquez throws more punches and this is what made the fights more difficult for Pacquiao. I see Pac vs May even...

Comment

wrong title. should read:

Teddy Atlas, 'Mayweather Beats Manny'

Comment

Mayweather is a purely defensive fighter while marquez had a little bit of offense in him.......If mayweather relies too much w/ his D, he won't be able to score against pac...50/50 IMO

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              wrong title. should read:

Teddy Atlas, 'Mayweather Beats Manny'
              Fixed it.........................

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                Yea sorry typed the **** wrong....my bad cant fix it now but you guys get what I was saying
                When I entered the thread, I actually thought that it was roach who said that LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by oaba09 View Post
                  When I entered the thread, I actually thought that it was roach who said that LOL...
                  Sorry man it's fukin early still

Comment

Will Mayweather break Teddy's curse again?

Comment

Working...
                    X