Where do you rank Wladimir Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's top 20.

Comment

No i'd say top 11-20,not top 10 at all the era is to weak,he has defeated 0 fighters with any chance of becoming a hall of famer.

Comment

HW eras have been usually weak for the majority of it's history from what I've seen. Most of the journalists we have on boxing grew up in that Cold War era so most of them ain't going to give Wlad credit. Top it off the people who only think of a certain superiority as well won't give credit.

Comment

Ali
          Marciano
          Louis
          Frazier
          Foreman
          Jack Johnson
          Jack Dempsey
          Tunney
          Holmes
          Tyson
          Holyfield

all off the top of my head rank higher than him imo

Comment

top ten great.

Comment

Theres no way in hell you could put him top 5!!
              Ali, Louis, Foreman, Tyson, Fraizer. Even top 10 is a push; Marciano, Holmes, Lewis, Holyfield... Charles, Johnson, Dempsey, Langford, Tuney. He's probably somewhere between 10 and 15. Top 5.... your having a laugh!!

Comment

Who is Wladamir's best win? sure he has built up some title defenses but against who?

Comment

Right now I have him somewhere between 10-15

But he's still got time, and to be honest I wouldn't argue him being in anyone's top 10

Comment

11-15 based on his accomplishments and his skill.

I wouldn't mind if someone ranked him # 10 but I certainly will never rank him from 1-10.

Vitali is 20-30 IMO.

Comment

Even though Wladimir does most things better than Vitali in terms of boxing, I would still personally rank Vitali higher. Not a lot of people would agree with this I'm sure.

Both brothers somewhere between 15-25 IMO. They do better in head to heads.

Comment

Working...
                      X