No announcement yet.

A very interesting fantasy matchup: Miguel Vazquez vs Richard Abril

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very interesting fantasy matchup: Miguel Vazquez vs Richard Abril

Who wins this one? They both very similar in the sense of being tall rangy, style spoiling boxers with very good jabs. To me, this is one of the best match ups in the LW division in terms of overall quality and importance. This would be literally one of the first fights I don't think I could predict. They are very similar in many ways, so it makes you wonder how they'd do against each other.

What do you guys think?

boxing purist's would love it

i would only care to watch it cuz it will decide who's the best LW

Comment

Really not sure, I am pretty certain it would be a very close points decision. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a draw.

Really evenly matched in terms of experience, height, reach, power, speed, styles, everything lol

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Really not sure, I am pretty certain it would be a very close points decision. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a draw.

Really evenly matched in terms of experience, height, reach, power, speed, styles, everything lol
        Exactly, that's why this matchup intrigues me so much. I think Abril may be a little quicker on his feet. But, Vazquez's jab is so imposing and hard to deal with he can neutralize pretty much any style. When you look at a fighter like Vazquez, it really just goes to show you how little power, strength, and other intangibles really matter. Because, he doesn't have much power, he's not very fast, he's very thin, yet somehow he finds a way to dominate. Boxers like that interest me a lot. Yes, they're not all that aesthetically pleasing to watch, but watching them is entertaining given how they are able to dominate fighters.

Comment

Miguel Vazquez seems to have got stronger.seems to be going for the ko in 2 last figth

Comment

This is a fight I hope will get made 1 day. Very interesting match up specialy if Vazquez beats Burns then he and Abril could unify and then have the rights to call out Broner for the best in their weight class....

Comment

no........please no.....!

Comment

A cuban fighter a a cuban mexican who d fok knows what would happen

Comment

Working...
                X