Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Ward and Dirrell ruining the super 6?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Ward and Dirrell ruining the super 6?

Seems they don't want to fight according to several sources and Dan Rafael. Apparently they never even started camp for the 25th of September bout.

Aren't they still fighting over where it will take place?

Comment

Dirrell doesnt want to abide by what he agreed to. If the fight doesnt happen next I know why, I said back in February that I wouldnt be surprised if they pulled out or something because they both know this fight will be huge later down the road and not part of some tournament.

Comment

I thought they were gonna fight...

Hopefully they do fight since this is one of my most anticipated fights of the year for me.

Comment

the **** was ruined the moment they let allan green into the ****. now the ruins are just falling apart. its sad, i was really looking forward to that fight.

Comment

Damn fools......at least AA and Crotch know what they signed up for. Should have known, you can't rely on professional boxers to box one another...shame

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
              Aren't they still fighting over where it will take place?
              Silence gives consent.
              hope youre right.

btw omg Abraham is so funny ahahahahahha

Comment

I knew both *****es would not fight.

I made a thread about the fight not happening after Dirrell was given a gift of a dq against Abraham.

These 2 are chumps.

Comment

I'm sure it's not gonna happen this month. No location has been named and both fighters are too sensitive in that they can't fight someone who they knew from the amateurs. It's bull****.

At least Abraham and Froch are man enough to fight when they're supposed to.

Comment

They just need to fight, but the whole thing seems fishy, theres been accusations that both may fight for a draw and stuff like that, there are strange goings on thats for sure

Comment

Working...
                    X