Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Weiner the Chuck Norris of Politics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cupocity, I get what you mean. Anthony seemed like a bright guy (that's questionable now), and he did fight some good scraps. The Democrats are mostly nobodies, and he was a character. Oh well. Stick a fork in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Smelodies (OG) View Post
      Cupocity, I get what you mean. Anthony seemed like a bright guy (that's questionable now), and he did fight some good scraps. The Democrats are mostly nobodies, and he was a character. Oh well. Stick a fork in him.
      Weiner is a bright guy, just horny like the rest of us. I mean Clinton did a good job as President and he was caught fuking a chubby chick.

For me personally, I could care less because if we outed all of the skeletons of all of these politicians, it would be a grave yard in Washington.

I do think it's just stupid that he would do something like this in his position, he wasn't thinking and sometimes they feel like they are untouchable.

Comment

Weiner Told P orn Star to Lie, Offered PR Help

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/06/anthon...re-apologized/

Comment

Weiner reminds me a little of Steve Farhood. Buck up, Cupcity, he'll be back.

Comment

really sucks he resigned over acouple pictures ....

I really liked him

Comment

Hyenas laugh at how vainly humans try to survive in a world with Chuck Norris.

Comment

This one's pretty good:

Comment

Working...
                X