Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With limited boxing skill, how was Tito Trinidad able to accomplish what he did??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With limited boxing skill, how was Tito Trinidad able to accomplish what he did??

Lets face it the dude got clowned on by pure boxers. Was power the only thing he had? Yori boy dropped him, if I remember right. How was he able to become a p4p boxer? He was an easy target, but did have freak power. Did power alone help him get to the top?

Originally posted by andres aza View Post
    Lets face it the dude got clowned on by pure boxers. Was power the only thing he had? Yori boy dropped him, if I remember right. How was he able to become a p4p boxer? He was an easy target, but did have freak power. Did power alone help him get to the top?
    perhaps you should watch his fights

Comment

Power,heart,stamina & determination!!

Comment

do like floyd and dont even think about boxing

Comment

Tito's boxing skill is limited????

fuking funny statement.

Comment

only idiots think tito had limited boxing skills.

he got outjabbed and outboxed by oscar , winky and hopkins.

not really nobodies.

Comment

He did not have limited boxing skills, he was actually a very good boxer who threw his punches in a technical text book manner, he just didn't have very good D and was too aggressive for his own good sometimes.

Comment

your a ****.........

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                  Power,heart,stamina & determination!!
                  Exactly if your cardio game wasn't right getting tired in the ring with Trinidad is like falling asleep behind the wheel of a car. His heart was massive and the love he got from his fans was unreal

Comment

mayorga and vargas also dropped him

Comment

Working...
                    X