No announcement yet.

Ya'll Got Any Tattoos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
    Gonna get a tattoo that reads 'Ferocious'. No joke.
    The only thing "Ferocious" about Vargas was that Quasimotto looking lump he received courtesy of Sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by Enemy/Friend View Post
      The only thing "Ferocious" about Vargas was that Quasimotto looking lump he received courtesy of Sugar.

You must not have seen Vargas fight in his prime. Plus, Vargas was very competitive in that fight, even with his swollen eye. Even being up on one of the cards.

Comment

You must not have seen Vargas fight in his prime. Plus, Vargas was very competitive in that fight, even with his swollen eye. Even being up on one of the cards.
        It was a joke. I wanted him to destroy Oscar....

Comment

It was a joke. I wanted him to destroy Oscar....
          Pathetic joke.

Comment

Swastika on my chest, just like edward nortans in american history x but smaller

Comment

Pathetic joke.
              It's only pathetic because you took it to heart. Getting a tattoo of his name on you is some fanboyism at it's finest.

Comment

It's only pathetic because you took it to heart. Getting a tattoo of his name on you is some fanboyism at it's finest.
                Not really his name, Fernando. I consider myself a ferocious individual.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
                  Swastika on my chest, just like edward nortans in american history x but smaller
                  Amazing....!

Comment

Not really his name, Fernando. I consider myself a ferocious individual.
                    Don't try and play it off like you didn't think about doing it because of "Ferocious" Fernando Vargas....

Comment

Don't try and play it off like you didn't think about doing it because of "Ferocious" Fernando Vargas....
                      Of course. Plus, I can also relate to being ferocious.

I would never get his name Fernando Vargas tattooed on me, or his face or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X