This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    One frame is in focus, the other is blurred. This creates a widening of everything including the white reflection on top of the guys head.

Show me a frame were u can clearly see THE GUN.

Also, ur just inventing the idea a the guy bent forward to retrieve the gun. the same guy who was shot with the first bullet.???

Are u saying there was a shooter behind jfk that shot him with the first bullet, then the driver turned around and shot him in the head, threw the gun down, and the passenger, who was now shot through the chest, bent forward to pick up the gun??

AND, the fatal shot left a crater entry wound in the BACK of jfk's skull, and exited the front.
    The exit wound was on the right rear.

Comment

• This thread still got some life in it, I see. There's a compelling case for who really shot the Prez. Though, most still won't be convinced. You've posted some quite revealing shots there, 7forever.

Comment

• Thank you, mindbat. I'm not a douchebag no it all. I did some fine work on driver killing Kennedy and it holds up. Here's an example. Many people may remember the Atlanta child murderer, who strangled 27 black boys in the early 80's. He was convicted on fiber evidence. Since we have three films that assist in proving Greer shot Kennedy and exposing these silly alterations, the evidence is far greater than OJ and many other high profile cases because there's almost never video footage of the murder.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7forever View Post
          Thank you, mindbat. I'm not a douchebag no it all. I did some fine work on driver killing Kennedy and it holds up. Here's an example. Many people may remember the Atlanta child murderer, who strangled 27 black boys in the early 80's. He was convicted on fiber evidence. Since we have three films that assist in proving Greer shot Kennedy and exposing these silly alterations, the evidence is far greater than OJ and many other high profile cases because there's almost never video footage of the murder.
          I hear ya. Not to veer off topic, but there's info floating about on how OJ was actually set up for the murders of Nicole and her 'friend'. Like there's actually more to the story than what the public's been led to believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            I hear ya. Not to veer off topic, but there's info floating about on how OJ was actually set up for the murders of Nicole and her 'friend'. Like there's actually more to the story than what the public's been led to believe.
            I'm still blown away that OJ went to prison for armed robbery. America's dumbest criminals.LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
              The only delusion is claiming that there's NOT a gun in this image and that Greer DID NOT PLACE A COVERED UP OBJECT IN HIS LEFT HAND WITH HIS RIGHT HAND.
              There is one, try an eye doctor.

Comment

• The most logical reply i've gotten on my work

Go for it. You've done some excellent research.

Thanks. That may be the best compliment I've gotten.

You've earned a compliment. Your material stands well enough, you could present it in a non-editorial way. I think a non-editorial presentation of the material you've gathered will heighten its overall positive possibility of stirring peoples' minds to think for themselves, whether they agree or disagree with the evidence you supply.

Disagreeing with some of the available evidence hasn't a logical leg on which to stand. Some of the video footage has been available for a long time. I was in my teens in the 60s. I remember watching the Zapruder fiasco, out of which survived the rather clear evidence that the bullet which most presumably killed Kennedy came from the front.

It's not rationally debatable. So, presenting your material "as it is" helps to strengthen the reasonability of it. Just my opinion. Best wishes to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7forever View Post
                  The exit wound was on the right rear
                  Ramsey Clark Panel Analysis (1968)

.....As seen on lateral film #2, this formation overlies the position of the coronal suture; its long axis, if extended posteriorly, passes through the above-mentioned hole. It appears to end anteriorly immediately below the badly fragmented frontal and parietal bones just anterior to the region of the coronal suture. The foregoing observations indicate that the decedent's head was struck from behind by a single projectile.

It entered the occipital region 25 mm to the right of the midline and 100 mm. above the external occipital protuberance. The projectile fragmented on entering the skull, one major section leaving a trail of fine metallic debris as it passed forward and laterally to explosively fracture the right frontal and parietal bones as it emerged from the head. In addition to the foregoing, it is noteworthy that there is no evidence of projectile fragments in the left cerebral tissues or in the right cerebral hemisphere below a horizontal plane passing through the floor of the anterior fossa of the skull.

Also, although the fractures of the calvarium extend to the left of the midline and into the anterior and middle fossa of the skull, no bony defect, such as one created by a projectile either entering or leaving the head, is seen in the calvarium to the left of the midline or in the base of the skull. Hence, it is not reasonable to postulate that a projectile passed through the head in a direction other than that described above.

The information disclosed by the joint examination of the foregoing exhibits by the members of The Panel supports the following conclusions; The decedent was wounded by two bullets, both of which entered his body from behind. One bullet struck the back of the decedent's head well above the external occipital protuberance. Based upon the observation that he was leaning forward with his head turned obliquely to the left when this bullet struck, the photographs and X-rays indicate that it came from a site above and slightly to his right

This bullet fragmented after entering the cranium, one major piece of it passing forward and laterally to produce an explosive fracture of the right side of the skull as it emerged from the head. The absence of metallic fragments in the left cerebral hemisphere or below the level of the frontal fossa on the right side together with the absence of any holes in it the skull to the left of the midline or in its base and the absence of any penetrating injury of the left hemisphere, eliminate with reasonable certainty the possibility of a projectile having passed through the head in any direction other than from back to front as described in preceding sections of this report.

SUMMARY Examination of the clothing and of the photographs and X- rays taken at autopsy reveal that President Kennedy was struck by two bullets fired from above and behind him, one of which traversed the base of the neck on the right side without striking bone and the other of which entered the skull from behind and exploded its right side.

HSCA analysis (1979)

The HSCA's major medical-forensic conclusion was that "President Kennedy was Struck by Two Rifle Shots Fired from Behind Him."

The forensic pathology panel concluded that President Kennedy was struck by two, and only two, bullets, each of which entered from the rear. The panel further concluded that the President was struck by one bullet that entered in the upper right of the back and exited from the front of the throat, and one bullet that entered in the right rear of the head near the cowlick area and exited from the right side of the head, toward the front. This second bullet caused a massive wound to the President's head upon exit. The panel concluded that there is no medical evidence that the President was struck by a bullet entering the front of the head, and the possibility that a bullet could have struck the President and yet left no evidence is extremely remote.

Comment

• Yeah, like any of those people wouldn't have seen a guy less then 2 feet away from him shoot the guy or a really loud bang all around them. You guys are stupid. The people that just start really getting into the JFK assassination are the ones that throw all this out. I was one of them back then.

Comment

• The driver killed kennedy

The shot did come from the driver, Noose, the logistics and exit wound comply with the way his head goes back and I identified the altered gun he places in his left hand 4 seconds before he kills Kennedy.

You can't address my "points" instead you lilly padding around to prove some sort of off center point. Yes his shoulder, arm and hand cross over which proves the zfilm was altered to hide Greer shooting Kennedy.

I point out a gun and explain the exit wound logistics. OVER THE RIGHT EYE, OUT THE THE RIGHT REAR BY BILLY GREER. You don't know anything about this case, you only think you do.

Show how anything I've posted is possible if Greer is innocent.

You can't do it, you won't do it, but I won't give you the benefit of the doubt that you will actually try any time.

Comment

Working...
                      X