No announcement yet.

(video) Harsh Words At Ward vs Dawson Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hatershate View Post
    i've had a lot of respect for you bot for literally probably about 3 years now. but this **** post has got my panties in a bunch. are you for america or are you for skin color. this *** **** makes me sad brother. black, white, brown, or invisible, america is not about color, its about the finisher. and while im sad that you decided to go in that direction, its ok fam, ill have have your back till you dead and fish n hook.
    1st thing............I'm not black or white (if you have my personal youtube blogging page you would know this)

i call A spade a spade............race is the last thing that i care about & that's pretty how i am with every topic. i call it how i see it i thought vergil was wrong so i highlighted what he said in a previous post.............ward was a different topic all together. yes i said that ward was black identified because in my opinion he is. it's the same with me saying that a person is white or Hispanic identified............

do you want me to lie? i call it how i see it..................
    Last edited by americanbot; 07-11-2012, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Ward seems like a good guy who was brought up with good parents, they must be proud.

Comment

People are quickly forgetting the skills Dawson has, In the two fights he's fought Hopkins who no one look's good against.

But.........if Ward comes out more aggressive Dawson size's and jab will become a factor.

Dawson is by far the best opponent Ward has faced, and I say that as a massive Froch fan.

Comment

interesting... forever and always rest in peace frank ward... you created the next p4p champ

usa forever and always. forever and always
          Did you know Ward's dad personally?

Comment

Is Ward black or white? Well, do you think he would be allowed into the Ku Klux Klan?

There's your answer.

Comment

Virgil Hunter, great trainer and always a blast at press conferences.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                Ward seems like a good guy who was brought up with good parents, they must be proud.
                Yep I agree

Comment

andre don't deny your roots it was your daddy that got you into this fight game.
                  Ward didn't say anything racial. Given his Dad was white, half his family is white and being half-white himself he's hardly likely to be racist even if he does primarily identify as black.

I don't think Hunter is racist either, he was just trying to goad Dawson by getting under his skin and hitting back at his promoter. Sneaky but some trainers will say anything to get their fighters an edge.

Anyway, good luck to Andre, occasional use of the head aside, a shining example for US boxing.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 07-11-2012, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Its a much better look when its between the fighters.....

Comment

I don't know how good the fight will actually be but I'm looking forward to it for sure...

Comment

Working...
                      X