No announcement yet.

Nutella frenzy, anyone had this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutella frenzy, anyone had this?

I just ate half a jar of nutella and couldn't stop. Could barely stop from eating all of it, i think i need help

I am afraid if one day i wont find it at the supermarket i'll randomly grab a frozen swordfish and start killing people.

Any advice?

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
    I just ate half a jar of nutella and couldn't stop. Could barely stop from eating all of it, i think i need help

I am afraid if one day i wont find it at the supermarket i'll randomly grab a frozen swordfish and start killing people.

Any advice?
    I've been hooked on Nutella since I could remember, they use to sell it in the local corner store ¢.15 for a small plastic pack

I use to shoot up 5 packs a day!

Hello my name is Jose...and i'm also addicted to Nutella

Comment

I've done this with the white chocolate Nutella before...

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
        I've done this with the white chocolate Nutella before...
        They make white chocolate Nutella???

Comment

i feel your pain. there was a time i would wake up in the middle of the night, pretty much sleep walking into the kitchen for a table spoon and eat the whole damn thing.

then i read the ingredients. it's one of the biggest scams perpetrated on the breakfast industry in the history of muhphuckin' breakfast.

taste like pussy would in heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Bombadil View Post
            i feel your pain. there was a time i would wake up in the middle of the night, pretty much sleep walking into the kitchen for a table spoon and eat the whole damn thing.

then i read the ingredients. it's one of the biggest scams perpetrated on the breakfast industry in the history of muhphuckin' breakfast.

Preach on my brotha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Bombadil View Post

Bombadil???

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                Bombadil???
                he was the ultimate character from the lord of the rings books.

Comment

i prefer nutella over peanut butter.

Comment

I appreciate your replies and stories fellow addicted e-brothers. I ll try to stop from eating it for a few days since im trying to shed some weight anyway... BUT ITS SO DAMN HARD

Comment

Working...
                    X