Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse popping pills before his fights...Hum...!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Matthysse popping pills before his fights...Hum...!!

I am not sure if anyone caught when he popped something in his mouth right after the Dallas fight? He was also caught doing the same before the fight in which he claims it was vitiamins?? Is a boxer even allowed to take anything during the fight???

He did say "ohh I am gonna be tested so if anything it will show up"

Things that make you go hummmmmmmmm????

What you guys think??

Who knows these days eh? Lucas seemed very confident that the pill was just vitamins. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because I'm a fan on his but you never know. It seems like every major athlete in every sport is on some type of substance.

Comment

Amino Acid supplements or intra workout stuff help big time during a fight, they won't give you steroid strength or EPO stamina but they help you with energy during training.

I've taken a couple of supplements that helped me workout a bit longer in the gym, also Caffeine is worse, Margarito was taking those caffeine tabs and drinking coffee that gives you a lot of energy and gets you amped.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
        I am not sure if anyone caught when he popped something in his mouth right after the Dallas fight? He was also caught doing the same before the fight in which he claims it was vitiamins?? Is a boxer even allowed to take anything during the fight???

What you guys think??
        He popped his teeth back in.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post

What you guys think??
          Actually, Keiser told us that he had the ingredients reviewed and that there were no prohibited substances. WTF do you want? A witch hunt? Do we punish guys for legal stuff because we feel like it?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            He popped his teeth back in.
            Thats some funny Sh!!! t Are you serious???

Comment

I don't understand what all the fuss is about if they are just taking stuff like amino acids, caffeine, creatine, glutamine, etc pre fight.....

Comment

Hmmmmmm yup definitely steroids!!

Comment

Relax

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Actually, Keiser told us that he had the ingredients reviewed and that there were no prohibited substances. WTF do you want? A witch hunt? Do we punish guys for legal stuff because we feel like it?
                  Dude relax I was not sure a boxer was even allowed to do that minutes before a fight and as far as the vitamins go Lance said the same thing and we all know what happened!

Comment

it was just amino acids, just like mutli vitamins

Comment

Working...
                    X