Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez challenges the JMW champ to a fight @ 154, but the JMW champ is too small?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez challenges the JMW champ to a fight @ 154, but the JMW champ is too small?

WTF is he doing with a JMW title then?

Martinez is too big? WTF? If Martinez is able to make JMW, and Pac is a champion in that division, what's the problem?

I just don't understand how the JMW champion is too small for a guy who wants to challenge him at 154.

Who cares if the fight can be made lest make it!

Comment

i wanna see what the *******s will say to this

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        Who cares if the fight can be made lest make it!
        i wantto see a competitive fight, i dont want to see pacquiao beat up a skeleton

Comment

really, you don't understand? it was a one time fight, a catchweight fight at 150 and that person plans on vacating that belt and returning to 147. shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out.

that person also weighs around 148 pounds on fight night, while the MW champ would weigh around 170 pounds or more on fight night. Comprende?

Comment

There is no argument that doesn't sound like self serving bull****.

Pac loses a lot of respect if he weasels his way out of this from me.

Comment

Martinez aint no PPV attraction,period!

He never even fought on HBO PPV main event!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                really, you don't understand? it was a one time fight, a catchweight fight at 150 and that person plans on vacating that belt and returning to 147. shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out.

that person also weighs around 148 pounds on fight night, while the MW champ would weigh around 170 pounds or more on fight night. Comprende?
                they know it they just wont be happy until pacman lose! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
                  WTF is he doing with a JMW title then?

Martinez is too big? WTF? If Martinez is able to make JMW, and Pac is a champion in that division, what's the problem?

I just don't understand how the JMW champion is too small for a guy who wants to challenge him at 154.

Pac just wanted the belt for legacy, never had intentions of defending in.

Which is complete BS in my book, but floyd did the same thing, but at least he fought a opponent that had an actual chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

Do comprende that being a JMW champion means you're the best fighter from 148-154? Are you too dense or stupid to realize that Martinez on fight night is not much bigger than Margarito?

Are you too ******ed to see that Pac's catchweight title is complete horseshit and he's not a real JMW champion?

Get that through your commie head comrade!

Comment

Working...
                    X