Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All things aside, Edwin Valero was a warrior in the ring and will be missed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All things aside, Edwin Valero was a warrior in the ring and will be missed.

There is no denying the fact that he was a beast in the ring. Fast, explosive, and powerful. He won't get to see him ever again. Imagine a war between him and Juan Manuel Marquez? A pick-em fight with Khan at 140? RIP Edwin Valero. Who knows, maybe one day he was going to have a war with Pacquiao at 147 at the end of PACMANS career.

You cannot say "he will be missed".

Usually I will ignore a fighters private life and focus on their ring activity, but even I am drawing the line at brutally murdering your own wife.

Comment

He was a warior inside the ring, but outside he was a psychotic coward.

Comment

it's just a tragic story whatever way you look at it

of course it's hard to see why valero did such a heinous act and there is no excuse for murder

he was however a good fighter and had a chance to become great but we will never know how far he could've gone

we only know bits and pieces of what we are told happened and what valero was like. we don't know him as a person or what was really his heath and mental state. like i said there is no excuse for what he did but we don't know the whole story by far

his kids are without parents now though and that is the saddest part of it all

Comment

No doubt

R.I.P

Comment

Boxing fades into insignificance right now. I honestly cannot muster any enthusiasm for future fights that could have materialised down the line, and I frankly don't care how good Valero could have been. It's hard to look past the reality of the situation.

I would rather Valero be consigned to pits of boxing history and be forgotten about. Sadly, his legend will now grow, and over time, he will be deified. I don't subscribe to the idea that people are evil; he obviously had severe mental issues, maybe ones that psychologically, he would never be able to overcome. But killing the mother of your children is unforgivable.

We need to all move on from this sorry, sad episode.

Comment

Working...
            X