No announcement yet.

Video of me messing around on pads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of me messing around on pads

Was trying to figure out how to work a camera so I can finally get one of my fights filmed and uploaded for my fight Friday. Happy I figured it out!

pretty good. keep that left hand up, ur just beggin for a counter right hand

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
      pretty good. keep that left hand up, ur just beggin for a counter right hand
      I love counter right hands because I counter with my hook

I have always kept my hands low, it's just my style. But everyone tries countering me with right hands I'm always watching for it.

But your actually right, eventually someone will catch me if I keep it up. Ima work on it.

Comment

Slickster stance looks nice, but you've gotta keep that hand up sometimes just to let folks know that it's there to catch/counter. Looks nice man keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
          Slickster stance looks nice, but you've gotta keep that hand up sometimes just to let folks know that it's there to catch/counter. Looks nice man keep up the good work.
          your right man, I just always go back to boxing like that I don't know why. I don't feel comfortable any other way.

But you guys are 100% correct I need to work on that.

Comment

Man, you started gasing out a minute into this video, and you were just throwing 1-2's.

You fight at 125 and from New England. You going into the USA New England tournament next month?

Comment

Originally posted by Domey View Post
              Man, you started gasing out a minute into this video, and you were just throwing 1-2's.

You fight at 125 and from New England. You going into the USA New England tournament next month?
              lol I wasn't gassed at all. I went about 15 minutes before the video started and about 15 minutes after. That guy holding the pads, Fernando, sucks and can't do them fast enough.....and I was in a sauna suit.

I'm fighting Friday in the Travel Team Championships. I dunno if I'm doing that tournament yet, probably, but they are removing the 125 class and making it 123 so I'll move up to 132.

Comment

On the registration form for the New Englands it is still 125. Maybe I'll sign up and pick you apart =)

Although I really have no intentions on fighting amature again.

And yea, really didn't need to state the guy holding the pads sucked. That was pretty apparent lol =)

Comment

Originally posted by Domey View Post
                  On the registration form for the New Englands it is still 125. Maybe I'll sign up and pick you apart =)

Although I really have no intentions on fighting amature again.

And yea, really didn't need to state the guy holding the pads sucked. That was pretty apparent lol =)
                  Yea it's going to be 123 now man.

Do what you gotta do, if you think you can "pick me apart," be my guest.

and Fernando, dude holding the pads, was just doing me a favor lol. I needed to cut a lil weight and figure out my camera. He used to box though he was a brawler, wasn't bad in his day.

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
                    Yea it's going to be 123 now man.

Do what you gotta do, if you think you can "pick me apart," be my guest.

and Fernando, dude holding the pads, was just doing me a favor lol. I needed to cut a lil weight and figure out my camera. He used to box though he was a brawler, wasn't bad in his day.
                    Just messing with ya =)

I really haven't seen anything saying it is suppose to be 123. If you check the USA boxing site they still have all of their Featherweight rankings listed at 125 lbs. If there really is a change, I would assume it is going to happen in the new year.

I am not even in shape atm to fight, specially by the 7th. I've been out of the gym for almost two months and am recovering from the flu. I have a rotator cuff injury and it actually is still bothering me, specially when throwing a hook. I was thinking about getting in shape and entering before my pro fight in January, but it is pretty doubtful. I'd have to start running at least twice a day and hitting the gym 6 days a week. Although, at the 125lb class I would most likely get a bye the first week, so that would give me 3 weeks to get ready, which would be more then enough time for me.

Hell I fought the GG's before and only trained two weeks, lol. I am my worse enemy sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                    X