No announcement yet.

The offical Crawford vs. Postol July 23 at MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
    How can this lineal title lose weight? The lineal champion will be the best in this division, unless theres an outright robbery or either-way fight.

Each title should be looked at separately, its pretty much redundant to do otherwise when the principle is 'the fighter makes the title'

I really hope there isn't a controversial decision here. This type of fight attracts them like flies. If its an either way fight, it should rightly be called a draw
    I wasn't talking about this lineal title...

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Obviously since DSG moved up and these two are the #1. #2. and Crawford already whoop Ricky.
      So canelo is no longer lineal at 160 cuz he moved down and refused to fight the #1 contender?

Comment

• Crawford would woop Golovkins ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Crawford would woop Golovkins ass.
          You high already man? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
            You high already man? Lol
            I'm sort of tipsy and bored waiting for everyone to come over for the fight

Comment

• I'm also grateful that this fight didn't get rescheduled due to injuries like most significant fights of recent.

Comment

• In the last couple weeks I had actually been leaning Postol by decision or late KO, but I've switched back today and am going close decision win for Crawford.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  So canelo is no longer lineal at 160 cuz he moved down and refused to fight the #1 contender?
                  When Canelo makes 154 pounds for the WBO against Smith yes..hes no longer lineal : although hypothetically speaking if he were to of held the WBC title and granted permission to hold both titles ( 154 & 160 ) like Floyd Mayweather did at Welter and Jr Middleweight he could of still been lineal however that is not the case as he vacated.

Comment

• corner is stupid, we gonna send you out for 30 seconds and then pull you out if you take a shot lmfao wtf. STOP the fight if you saying that ****.

Comment

• free undercard stream is live.

http://www.toprank.tv/index.jsp

Comment

Working...
                      X