Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Adrien Broner disposes of Emmanuel Taylor, who should he fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
    So people want to see him fight Matthysse. I'll be completely fine with either him or Maidana to be honest. But is Maidana willing to come back down to 140?
    Why would he move down in weight to fight a guy he already bashed up?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Why would he move down in weight to fight a guy he already bashed up?

For the money? Didn't Chino get close to or 1 million for Broner? The Alamodome was jam packed with fans. Plus Chino would be coming off of two losses in a row and Broner coming off of 2 wins.

Comment

Matthyse, Provodnikov, or Rios. Pretty much anyone that can lobotomize him would be okay in my book.

Comment

For the money? Didn't Chino get close to or 1 million for Broner? The Alamodome was jam packed with fans. Plus Chino would be coming off of two losses in a row and Broner coming off of 2 wins.
          The money is at 147. The only reason Broner is going down to 140 is because it's a dead division and he can snag another cheap title.

Comment

Again I ask, where do you come up with this stuff? The Alamodome was jam packed with fans for Canelo-Trout, 40,000 jam packed that place. The attendance for Broner-Maidana was 11,461 in a place that holds 40,000 and even those involved said they were disappointed by the turnout since they expected around 20,000. Were you on some sort of drugs that night, you thought the place was jam packed and the fight was close

Comment

Working...
            X