Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Fury: Tyson, Hughie Could Be The Next Klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury has been propelled a bit too high after the Johnson win, which was good ofcourse, but it doesn't make him championship material overnight. Fury is still young, unlike Price he has time on his side.

Fury should take it easy instead of rushing for a Klitschko. He's on a good learning curve and should just keep improving himself over the next year or so.

Comment

I like the Furys.

It's good to know there may be someone to fill the void after the Klitschko's retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        I like the Furys.

It's good to know there may be someone to fill the void after the Klitschko's retirement.

Fill the void? Funniest thing I've heard in years.

It will be a day long remembered when the Klits get beat. The Heavyweight Division will finally have interest again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post

Fill the void? Funniest thing I've heard in years.

It will be a day long remembered when the Klits get beat. The Heavyweight Division will finally have interest again.
          The HW division has lots of interest to many.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
            The heavyweight division is dull because there are two Klitschko's. If there was either one it would be fine but having two fighters at the top who won't/can't fight each other has made the division tedious.

They are good men & a credit to the sport but the Heavyweight division is about having "The Man" not 'the men'.

Comment

I couldn't care less what some American who is just ticked off that the Klitschkos have taken away what used to be theirs thinks.

Americans are the world's poorest sports, so you have to take that into account.

The HW division is now and will always be my fave one in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                I couldn't care less what some American who is just ticked off that the Klitschkos have taken away what used to be theirs thinks.

Americans are the world's poorest sports, so you have to take that into account.

Sup bro....

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
                  The heavyweight division is dull because there are two Klitschko's. If there was either one it would be fine but having two fighters at the top who won't/can't fight each other has made the division tedious.

They are good men & a credit to the sport but the Heavyweight division is about having "The Man" not 'the men'.
                  Your comment doesn't make much sense.
                  The brothers have written HW history, they have done something unique being the first brothers holding all belts in between them, and doing it while being so dominant for such a long time.
                  Plus they are among the greatest HWs of all time, both are ATGs.
                  I don't agree that the division is tedious, especially not now when we have many interesting upcomers and good opponents for the Klitschko's.

Wlad will be 'the man' when Vitali retires and Wlad unifies all the belts over the next year.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post

Americans can't accept that HW boxing belongs to Europe/ Russia ... The European boxers are not exciting like Ali or Tyson, but they have a strong pedigree, solid amateur backgrounds, and thus they have come to excel in today's boxing landscape.

Comment

Americans can't accept that HW boxing belongs to Europe/ Russia ... The European boxers are not exciting like Ali or Tyson, but they have a strong pedigree, solid amateur backgrounds, and thus they have come to excel in today's boxing landscape.
                      I've been enjoying the heavyweight division.

People shouldn't be narrow-minded bigots and believe that all the best fighters need to come from their home country.

There are good HWs from many countries now:

USA: Jennings, Wilder
                      UA: the Klitschkos, Glazkov
                      UK: Fury, Price, Haye
                      Romania: Dinu
                      Russia: Povetkin, Abdusalamov
                      Bulgaria: Pulev
                      Finland: Helenius
                      Cuba: Ortiz, Perez
                      Poland: Adamek, Szpilka

The heavyweight division is more interesting now than it ever was because of the diversity.

Comment

Working...
                      X