Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sooooo....what makes a woman "good in bed"?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    I think for a girl to be good in bed she needs to have a good partner. It's chemistry that does it, in my opinion.

I'll work harder for someone I have a connection with than I would for some random ****. Which is why is don't do random ****s.
    pretty much what i said....eight minutes too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      pretty much what i said....eight minutes too late.
      Slacker

Comment

Willingness, experimentive. Not to rough with it. As long as she in to and enjoying it as well

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          for me it's about the connection. otherwise it's just pumpum.
          this makes me happy

i would like to think that most people, menor women, have the same needs and desires. and maybe its just personalitites that have specific needs. ya know?
          like...there ARE guys out there, such as yourself, who are on my wavelength and arent ******* or ****sexuals. not that being gay is bad, just in this instnace id need them not to be

Comment

butt sex. /thread.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              butt sex. /thread.
              hHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

well youre easy to please anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                Willingness, experimentive. Not to rough with it. As long as she in to and enjoying it as well
                see i think this is somth too. do you just want her to lay there (in whatever position) or hop up and down...

or do you wanna know shes getting off too?

cos tbh..making a woman....happy...isnt actually an easy task.

lol

Comment

Im gonna have to steal a line from Al Pacino in Glengary Glen Ross to answer this question.

"The great fucks you may have had, what do you remember about them? I don't know. For me, I'm saying what it is, it's probably not the orgasm. Some broad's forearm on your neck, something her eyes did. There was this sound she made."

Comment

For me it's about a connection. I like it best when a girl knows what I like and is more than happy to do it for me. I also like it when I know what buttons to push to get them really hot. I've never had that with a one nighter. I never really slept around much but I think sex gets better as you grow closer to your partner. It takes time to figure each other out IMO. Maybe some of our local man whores will say otherwise but that's my take on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      Im gonna have to steal a line from Al Pacino in Glengary Glen Ross to answer this question.

"The great fucks you may have had, what do you remember about them? I don't know. For me, I'm saying what it is, it's probably not the orgasm. Some broad's forearm on your neck, something her eyes did. There was this sound she made."
                      ..how she said your name.

maybe how you had to coax her, but she loved it anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X