Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do i put pictures in my message box?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah could you show me the step by step process? im pretty puter illiterate man.. id appreciate it alot.

Comment

Originally posted by tennesseeboy View Post
      yeah could you show me the step by step process? im pretty puter illiterate man.. id appreciate it alot.
      Alright, give me a few minutes though. It'll take a few to take each individual pic, and upload them to photobucket.

Don't go nowhere. If you leave, and I do this for nothing ,I'll hunt you down and cut you.

Comment

Go to User Cp at the top, then click on edit signature. Simple, none of this gay mountain bull****.

Comment

lol i aint goin nowhere man, thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
            Go to User Cp at the top, then click on edit signature. Simple, none of this gay mountain bull****.
            The gay mountains come into play when you want to post a pic in a forum post.

That's what I thought he meant at first.

Pics are uploading.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              The gay mountains come into play when you want to post a pic in a forum post.

That's what I thought he meant at first.

Pics are uploading.
              To be honest, I didn't know what the hell you were talking about.

I just copy the URL and paste it in between the image tags [img] [/img]

But now I know about the gay mountains.

Comment

Okay, first off, you click on "user CP", which will be at the top of your screen when you log in. It's circled in red in this pic, so find it, and click it.

Once you're there, it will show you your last karma hits recieved. On the lefthand side, there are clickable links that take you to different control panel options. Click the "Edit Signature" one, highlighted once again in red in this pic.

Now you're in your sig area, click text box, then click the gay mountain (I circled it in red and labelled it, so there would be no confusion).

This will put IMG tags in the box [IMG] [/IMG]

Between those IMG tags, you type (or paste) the URL to the picture you want displayed as your sig.

So take my sig for example........

The URL to the top pic is http://i17.tinypic.com/5z4kq4k.gif

Put it between [IMG][/IMG] tags and you get this.......

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
                  To be honest, I didn't know what the hell you were talking about.

I just copy the URL and paste it in between the image tags [img] [/img]

But now I know about the gay mountains.
                  One must always show respect for the gay mountains.

Comment

awesome, thanks buddy! appreciate your time and effort! hail to the gay mountains!

Comment

Originally posted by tennesseeboy View Post
                      awesome, thanks buddy! appreciate your time and effort! hail to the gay mountains!
                      No problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X