No announcement yet.

Brad Pitt ruined Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
    I normally don't let a woman comment in my threads unless I fornicate with them first. So unless you wanna, you know... you should stay quiet.
    Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
      He's one of those guys that needs everything to be aligned properly to look decent.

If you actually look at his face, he's an ugly bastard.

What are the chances of Bastian sending me to Belial for attempting to rape his girl?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
        Mike Tyson
        well, duh. and now you've gone and ruined it.

Comment

For anybody who hasn't seen it Brad Pitts character find his wifes head in a box in the middle of the desert.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
            For anybody who hasn't seen it Brad Pitts character find his wifes head in a box in the middle of the desert.
            What a douche comment.

Seen it already, but still.

And TS is buggin. Brad Pitt did a good job in Se7en.

Comment

Not all opinions are made equal.

Yours is clearly of the lesser variety.

Great movie and Pitt's acting is completely solid throughout. His character is somewhat childish and emotional, thus Pitt's acting appears that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post

Great movie and Pitt's acting is completely solid throughout. His character is somewhat childish and emotional, thus Pitt's acting appears that way.
                Gomez I totally love you, could you hit me with some green stuff

Comment

Same **** he usually does. Knows this will get a rise/response out of some people so he runs with it. Who knows if he even necessarily agrees with the opinion he expressed in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                    Same **** he usually does. Knows this will get a rise/response out of some people so he runs with it. Who knows if he even necessarily agrees with the opinion he expressed in this thread.
                    That somewhat implies I have any idea who the OP is, or that I would care if I did.

Comment

like you have a fucking clue.

another dickhead who thinks spouting his programmed 'opinions' will make him look like some kind of prima visione viewer.

fwiw, seven is overrated. and you don't know shit about film.

Comment

Working...
                      X