Call for Independent Rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
    The TBRB was news to me.

The Transnational Boxing Rankings Board was formed in October 2012 as a not-for-profit initiative to provide boxing with authoritative top-ten rankings, identify the singular world champion of every division by strict reasoning and common sense, and to insist on the sport’s reform. Board membership includes over thirty respected boxing journalists and record keepers from around the world who are uncompromised by so-called sanctioning bodies and promoters.

It seems like a seed that can grow into something big.

If TBRB was to expand its membership/ranking panel, we would see more and more journalists who always would refer to its rankings.
    Last edited by Ben Bolt; 12-17-2013, 04:57 AM.

Comment

And I hope that happens so that we can someday see THEM handing out title belts that we know for sure would be earned, the way the Ring belts used to be before Golden Boy took them over. Although I would say Martinez and Garcia seem deserving of their title belts, beating the previous champions at least and probably Wlad, Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        And I hope that happens so that we can someday see THEM handing out title belts
        Yes, let's hope.
        Even 17 world champs will be a lot, but I presume we can accept all weight classes for safety reasons.
        Last edited by Ben Bolt; 12-18-2013, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X