This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    The circumstance will come out in the trial and if they prove that Trayvon a 6 foot 3 adult was not innocently walking the streets and Zimmerman did defend himself from a larger attacker.

If they prove the kid was simply going home and not looking for trouble then Zimmerman needs to be facing a life sentence for murder.
    He was 5'11, 158. Like I said earlier, people don't care about the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
      You mean like Trayvon beating the **** out of GZ? You mean the fact he was a drug dealer? The fact he beat up a bus driver months earlier? The fact he was suspended from school for burglary and stolen goods?

No no, it's just blind racism you're right, no one cares about the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Innocent white people all over the country were killed and attacked and we heard nothing. No protests, no rage, no liberals crying ....no Al sharpton nothing..
        Statisticaly speaking black on white crimes are multiple times more common than whites on black crimes. You don't hear that very often on the news.

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        GZ is innocent and he'll walk free after it's all said and done. He did absolutely nothing wrong. .
        By the laws listed earlier I agree. Trayvon had the same rights as Zimmerman until he started cracking skulls on the concrete. It appears that Martin made it every man for himself when he attacked Zimmerman for confronting him, as any ignorant 'pitbull'(mike haynes) would have.

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
        I Walk up on a pitbull that's not bothering anyone, provoke it, shoot it....you will be charged with a felony.

who teaches their kids to grow up to be viscious pitbulls when encountering other human beings? It appears at the point of cracking skulls on concrete Martin lost all of his rights being 'the man' trying to earn some cred, then he lost his life. If I had a gun I would have done the same thing if I thought that my life was in danger. Doesn't matter if the attacker was white, black, hispanic or even human. I'm walking away from the confrontation alive.

Originally posted by Khalid Muhammad View Post
        Of course Zimmerman will get away with it.

We are constantly reminded that black life in America is unimportant.

This is just one of the many instances.
        One sorry ass racist poster, wollow in the pity that is yourself.

One day you'll see that the color of our skin means nothing next to the color green. It's not white against black you fool, it's simply rich vs poor.

Your racist post is rediculous and obtuse.......... Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 06-24-2013, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Umm the Miami Herald thinks he was 6'3"

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/2...ical-teen.html

Let's see your source proving he was smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

One day you'll see that the color of our skin means nothing next to the color green. It's not white against black you fool, it's simply rich vs poor.

My post isn't racist and I never mentioned anything relating to whites. I have no issues with whites or any race for that matter. I love all people...so please quit accusing me of such devilish things.

I simply stated that black life isn't important in America.

I'm black I know that no one really gives a d@mn if a black kid or teenager gets killed.

That's a sad reality and I simply spoke on it.

I also believe a ****sexual's well being is unimportant in America as there are always vicious attacks against them and people use bull**** excuses as to why it was OK. Again that's just a sad reality.

I wish anytime any life was taken, people would be equally concerned but you and I both know that's not the case. To deny this and live in a fantasy world just stops us from progressing forward as a society.

Every time I hope for progress or steps toward an egalitarian society, things like this happen that shows America has taken two steps back.

FWIW I use to be ****phobic, but after seeing the issues ****sexuals have to face in America, opened my eyes and I developed a level of compassion for them. I didn't turn a blind eye to injustice against them in turn blame the victim...but I guess that's the difference between me and you.

The fact you got riled up over my comment says a lot about you.
            Last edited by Khalid X; 06-24-2013, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fishscale View Post
              You mean like Trayvon beating the **** out of GZ? You mean the fact he was a drug dealer? The fact he beat up a bus driver months earlier? The fact he was suspended from school for burglary and stolen goods?

No no, it's just blind racism you're right, no one cares about the facts.
              The only thing that matters is what happened that night, but we can go down that route if you want. Zimmerman is the only one with a record in this case. He assaulted a police officer in 2005 and had a restraining order put on him by his girlfriend. Plus, he made 46 calls to 911, including one ridiculous instance where he reported a 7-year-old black boy for being "suspicious." Yes, there were some burglaries in his area, but that's no excuse to profile every black dude you see. White dudes don't get profiled just because a few are known to shoot up school children and crowded theaters.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

BTW who was rich vs who was poor in that situation. The fact that they lived in the same neighborhood shows that both of their families were in the same income bracket....so please miss me with that bull****.

Also, you keep saying that I wollow I'm my pity. What are you trying to say with that? Are you insinuating that I sit back do nothing with my life and blame "whites" for my problems? This is the 3rd or 4th time you have stated something like this.

Comment

The only thing that matters is what happened that night, but we can go down that route if you want. Zimmerman is the only one with a record in this case. He assaulted a police officer in 2005 and had a restraining order put on him by his girlfriend. Plus, he made 46 calls to 911, including one ridiculous instance where he reported a 7-year-old black boy for being "suspicious." Yes, there were some burglaries in his area, but that's no excuse to profile every black dude you see. White dudes don't get profiled just because a few are known to shoot up school children and crowded theaters.
                  To me it's pretty clear cut. He isn't the police nor did he have a right to follow someone.....especially after he was told not to.

You know bro....I wouldn't even waste my time with these racist posters. I have actually talked to a lot of whites, hispanics and various ethnicities and they aren't feeding into a lot of this nonsense Zimmerman's team is spewing.

The biggest reason I get from people is that you just don't let a stranger stop you and comply with whatever bull**** demands they ask. What idiot would let someone do that to them, especially if they aren't a cop.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid Muhammad View Post
                    My post isn't racist and I never mentioned anything relating to whites.

I simply stated that black life isn't important in America. No one really gives a d@mn if a black kid or teenager gets killed. That's a sad reality and I simply spoke on it. I wish anytime any life was taken, people would be equally concerned but you and I both know that's not the case.

Everytime I hope for progress or steps toward an egalitarian society, things like this happen that shows America has taken two steps back.

The fact you got riled up over my comment says a lot about you.
                    "We are constantly reminded that black life in America is unimportant".

Things are changing, the only color that matters today is green yet people can't get by the color of everyones skin. If you believe that black life is unimportant than you're ignorant.

You carry a defeated aura with a self pitying attiude.

Wake up! ............................. Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 06-24-2013, 08:56 PM.

Comment

At 6 feet 4 inches Trayvon was hardly the "little boy" the media portrayed him to be, doesn't change the fact he was murdered though.

Comment

Working...
                      X