No announcement yet.

Gamboa appears desperate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Puˇgiˇlist View Post
    I wonder if this is a valid reason to not fight someone now.
    Absolutely it's a valid excuse. Sadly. These days in boxing, anything (ANYTHING) is viable. Mikey saying that he's not going to fight Gamboa because Fiddy's last album was whack is a valid excuse.

Comment

Of course Gamoba is desperate. Not hating on the guy wish him well, but hes probably damn near broke right now.

Comment

I really think Gamboa doesn't want another setback again. He saw what happened when a potential fight with JuanMa crumbled due to the timing(or whatever) so I don't think he wants history to repeat itself once again.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Mikey Garcia is high risk low reward.

It's like Lara calling out Pirog at 160 and was declined, people said he was desperate. Desperate for what? To fight a fighter who fans feel is a killer, and brings no money? Yeah, Gamboa is desperate for top 10 P4P recognition just like any other fighter. You're gonna hang him for that?
          Pirog, haven't heard that name In a while

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Mikey Garcia is high risk low reward.

It's like Lara calling out Pirog at 160 and was declined, people said he was desperate. Desperate for what? To fight a fighter who fans feel is a killer, and brings no money? Yeah, Gamboa is desperate for top 10 P4P recognition just like any other fighter. You're gonna hang him for that?
            Wowwwww. Garcia is high risk low reward?? Like 3G would say "are you serious" no foreal "are you serious"

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
              Wowwwww. Garcia is high risk low reward?? Like 3G would say "are you serious" no foreal "are you serious"
              If you're Cuban every fighter is low reward. Case in point Rigo vs Donaire.
              It's like this Gambia takes on a fresher Salido and takes him to school, he goes nowhere.

Garcia takes on worn off Salido gets his nose broken and the fight is stopped then fights Juanma and he is one of the best ever. I mean are you freaking kidding me.

Gamboa has a better record than Garcia and even if Garcia was DLH, don't forget that Gamboa is Cuban is even a win over DLH is low reward.

Comment

what are 50 and gamboa doing?

Comment

Honestly, considering Gamboa's inactivity since signing with 50, I think Garcia beats Gamboa easily at this point.

Comment

HBO is pushing for Garcia to fight Gamboa. Gamboa f**ked up by signing with 50 Cent. So yes they are desperate if Gamboa doesn't get Garcia next they are f**ked.

Comment

It's now or never for him, desperation has set in.

Comment

Working...
                      X