Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to me how Jhonny Gonz is a 9-1 underdog vs Abner Mares?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is gonna be a beat down IMO. Santa Cruz's fight will be more competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM
      Quote:

Originally Posted by -Body Snatcher-

Whoa whoa whoa...Lopez and Salido are no longer very good but Mikey Garcia is. Seems to me you are pretty hard on these guys. Mikey Garcia will be in the top 10 p4p very soon. Just curious..you are knocking Mikey Garcia and Mares.

Please list your current p4p top 10

Mikey Garcia is a hypejob and has beaten NO ONE.

Gamboa would KO him and outclass him. End of story.
      lol. not really.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
        Mikey Garcia is a hypejob and has beaten NO ONE.

Gamboa would KO him and outclass him. End of story.
        Uh, I dunno man, Garcia is a very good boxer man. Based on Gamboa's last few fights and his inactivity, I think Garcia would drop Gamboa several times during the fight. Garcia has a 3 inch height and reach advantage over Gamboa as well.

I mean, I like Gamboa and all, he is very exciting but I think he should stay away from Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Uh, I dunno man, Garcia is a very good boxer man. Based on Gamboa's last few fights and his inactivity, I think Garcia would drop Gamboa several times during the fight. Garcia has a 3 inch height and reach advantage over Gamboa as well.

I mean, I like Gamboa and all, he is very exciting but I think he should stay away from Garcia.
          his height won't mean anything. gamboa is faster, stronger, and has more skills than Garcia. Garcia can't fight off his front foot and has been looking good against slow tomato cans that come foward. gamboa stops him late or outclasss him.

Comment

probably cause gonzalez lost to ponce who got stopped by mares...mares seems stronger at 126 too which surprised alot of people including myself.

plus gonzalez has a weak chin...i think he'll get stopped by mares..

Comment

his height won't mean anything. gamboa is faster, stronger, and has more skills than Garcia. Garcia can't fight off his front foot and has been looking good against slow tomato cans that come foward. gamboa stops him late or outclasss him.
              So why'd he barely beat that dude Perez and looked like ****? Gamboa hasnt even looked good against tomato cans

Comment

Anything can happen.....I think Garcia is a pretty good all around fighter, one that shouldn't be overlooked.

Comment

Gonzalez hasn't a great chin, hes shopworn and looked bad as of late that said I think the odds are crazy.

9/1 is the type of odds I'd expect on someone I'd expect to have no chance to the point I'd be expecting them to be stopped in a couple of rounds max

I think you have to give Gonzalez a punchers chance at least. Hes a bit like Judah really, virtually always falls to bits on the big stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    So why'd he barely beat that dude Perez and looked like ****? Gamboa hasnt even looked good against tomato cans
                    yah even got dropped hard by michael farenas at 130...mikey would be too much for gamboa i think...

Comment

Mares hoped on the juice, I have no doubts about it. Strong accusations I know and no proof, but a little guy like Mares doesn't just pack on all that muscle in that short a span.

Still I see Jhonny winning the fight.
                      let make a bet. 80 bill. i got mares

Comment

Working...
                      X