No announcement yet.

Would Golovkin beat Froch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Golovkin beat Froch?

After Golovkin's impressive victory over Rosado, does anyone think would beat Froch?

Bear in mind that like Froch, GGG has already wins over Bute and Dirrell.
    Gennady Golovkin
    21.90%
    Carl Froch
    78.10%

Froch by vicious KO, GGG is tailor made for him, a come forward fighter with little to no head movement. Froch would land at will and get him out of there within 5. He's got height, size, strength and probably reach advantage.

We still haven't seen GGG vs a top MW either, too early to tell how good he is.

Comment

I got Froch i was never highly impressed of Golovkin, but GGG is a puncher so u never count him out

Comment

Froch is too big.

GGG should fight middleweights, lots of people there for him to fight: Sergio, Quillan, Macklin, Geale, etc.

Comment

I'd take Golovkin. He really doesnt fight the way he fought last night normally. He's trying to get fights right now. He's actually more of a stand his ground maybe take a step forward fighter. Last night he was just charging.

People see vulnerability now, so maybe, just maybe he'll get that big fight now.

Comment

Froch would run through him like shit through a goose.

Comment

i think Golovkin may win this if they fight in the future bc if the fight gets made Froch will be 36 at the youngest and will have been through plenty of wars

Comment

I'll only pick one fighter against Froch, and he's hurt right now.

Comment

Froch is a big man and this is the pros..Much different then fighting in the amateur,I think he'd be able to bang with Froch but at 168lb I don't know how his punching power will translate...I would pick Froch with an understanding that GGGis a very dandgerous foe..

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Froch is too big.

GGG should fight middleweights, lots of people there for him to fight: Sergio, Quillan, Macklin, Geale, etc.
                    Agreed.......

Comment

Working...
                    X