Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spending xmas and new years in havana,cuba...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spending xmas and new years in havana,cuba...

got my same hotel as last time for $35\nite for 14 days & my flight was $1400 with my insurance...altogether a total of $1900...im going to get myself 2 or 3 xmas presents for myself\day...i'll leave $2500 in the budget for that...lol! thats like 40 different women if i want....but its xmas & new years so girls should like me regardless...handsome white guy with money to burn....lol! im such a dirt bag....i'll have alot of money at my disposal! can't wait!!!! now the ****ty job im on will be easy to go to.

viva cuba! anyone got money to burn & wants a good vacation for xmas & new year should talk to me....i'll get you drunk as ****,eating lobster for dirt cheap & getting you laid at will...well for a small fee...lol! im going to try & get pictures & video for my own archives....ill pay extra...lol! im proud to be white trash!

Comment

Not with that .400 betting record

Atleast you don't have to dress snug for the cold season.

Comment

06:17 PM joe strong makes post
        06:17 PM - 07:17 PM joe strong sits in front of computer waiting for reply
        07:18 PM joe strong finally gives himself the attention he desperetly seeks

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
          06:17 PM joe strong makes post
          06:17 PM - 07:17 PM joe strong sits in front of computer waiting for reply
          07:18 PM joe strong finally gives himself the attention he desperetly seeks
          back & forth between my 2 posts & facebook just got home from along haul at work & enjoy seeing hatemail which i usually get & some interesting replies....does this bother you? if it does just don't read it...i don't have a gun to your head...

Comment

Originally posted by LOLORSKATES View Post
            Not with that .400 betting record

Atleast you don't have to dress snug for the cold season.
            spent 10 days there in july & august & it was entertaining...i know the scene....im a night prowler!!!

Comment

Enjoy it man. I remember reading about your last Cuba trip and it sounded like you had a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                Enjoy it man. I remember reading about your last Cuba trip and it sounded like you had a lot of fun.
                this one will be better because i know the area now & where all the cheap food,booze & entertainment is...its also xmas & new year to enjoy so im quite pumped.hoping a few people i know come with me.one guy from india i met who lives in the cayman islands said hes in...its a great place to get away from boring,everyday life....

Comment

Nice, man. Sounded like you had a blast last time. I remember reading your thread. I'd love to go to Cuba some day.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    Nice, man. Sounded like you had a blast last time. I remember reading your thread. I'd love to go to Cuba some day.
                    im pretty much staying home on my days off so i have a ridiculous amount of money to spend.im on a 10 on 4 off schedule in camp so im saving money....just got to live like a hermit til december....

Comment

Working...
                    X