No announcement yet.

Paul Malignaggi is a bull**** fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post
    Did Paulie stick his pepperoni stick in you mom or sister or lady? Tim bradley vs Paul Malinaggi would be an even fight IMO. Only ppl who dominate Paulie are big punchers. Bradley is as feather fisted as him. it's a 50/50 fight really
    Pauli is a ****sexual, have you never met him? He asked to blow me, so quit getting so sensitive over a fairy. Why do you think he wears gay looking stockings and pantyhose when he fights?

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
      No, I'm mad because he is a bull**** fighter and will be exposed once again at 140 by taking another ass beating against top fighters at 140. But since Pauli has a vagina he will avoid Timothy Bradly like the plague. Pauli with his vagina and his pink stockings.
      pauli is alright, i dont mind him. at least he will fight the big names. he even gave up his 1 and only title to fight hatton. he will fight bradley if he wants to. so you cant really knock him.

Comment

Paulie is a little terrier small,quick,heart of a lion and he not afraid of nobody! You cannot knock one of the greats!we might see another character like paulie again he his one of the most entertaining boxers to watch!Stop The HATE

Comment

Well like I said as fighter he is decent. But you can't take away that he has heart and a decent chin. He proved that against Hatton and Cotto even though he got dominated. He is still the ultimate prick and annoys the **** out of me, but you can't deny him that. I just wish he didn't act like a fool. "all you haters, all you punks" haha whos he talking to, the cast of jersey shore aren't boxing critics.

Comment

paulie is one of the few fighters that speaks his mind, and tells it like it is. he has never badmouthed an oponnent win or lose. he has accepted his losses to cotto and hatton with class giving both fighters their due respect without making excuses. he rightfully voiced his opinion with the robbery in texas. without disrespecting diaz.

he comes to fight and never quits and fights to the end. how many fighters would have withstood that beating he took form cotto and not been ruined.

and this comes from a person who is not particularly fond of paulie, but respect where it is due. paulie has never backed down from a challenge. and has shown willingness to fight the best.

Comment

You just like ****** fighters who dress up as fairys with pink and girly green stockings on who like to talk **** about great fighters like pacquiao.
              your just gay

Comment

Nice win last night over a midget, now back to fighting top fighters at 140 so you can get your ass beat. I bet Pauli couldn't even beat Lamont Peterson. I hate pauli, he is one of the most annoying Italians that I share blood-lines with since I'm also Italian. And I hate this guy, I used to root for him but after his allegations of Pacquiao cheating and using steroids just because he beat Cotto is sickening. I can't wait until someone beats the **** out of this kid, and it will be another fighter at 140.
                It was a good win for paulie and that's all that matters to me.

Comment

i was never big on paulie..but he beat diaz twice and has looked great under his new trainer..how many people outwork diaz??

Comment

paulie is slowly moving into 'tarver level' of hate for this fight fan

stop ****in with lightweights malinaggi...time to go back to 140 and get your ass kicked again

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      paulie is slowly moving into 'tarver level' of hate for this fight fan

stop ****in with lightweights malinaggi...time to go back to 140 and get your ass kicked again
                      to be fair, which lightweights are eagerly awaiting to fight him? He needed this fight just to get back on tv. You cant fault him for that. This is a guy with no power yet he continues to remain on tv, hes not latin nor does he having this incredibly budding fanbase of people who cant wait to see him. Tarver was annoying because he was living off of one win basically, but Paulie is not.

Comment

Working...
                      X