• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paranoid View Post
    This would be me in Japan.
    Nice video.

Comment

Sounded like an eventful night lol. Should've armbared or rnc'd the mongo dude though.

Your a lucky bastard btw, id love to be in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by kymira View Post
        Sounded like an eventful night lol. Should've armbared or rnc'd the mongo dude though.

Your a lucky bastard btw, id love to be in Japan.
        I was quite honestly trying to neutralize the situation without hurting the piece of ****.

This was why I'm still pissed about the Thai dude threatening to call the cops on me.

For the record, I like the dude (Thai dude), but we have had our differences. Therefore, I sort of got the sense that he was trying to leverage this bull**** against me, which is ***** material to say the least.

Comment

As an American living overseas in an asian country, China, please dont make an ass of yourself and your culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoid View Post
            Japan is overrated.
            your mom is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
              As an American living overseas in an asian country, China, please dont make an ass of yourself and your culture.
              Go ahead and assume all you like.

I'm doing serious studies and not making an ass of myself.

Edit: What's this "your culture" ****?

As if artificial designations of nationality have any barring, to say nothing of the cultural bankrupcy of the US.

Sorry people, but yes I've been drinking. I guess I'm making an ass of myself again, right?
              Last edited by Drunken Cat; 12-19-2009, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X