Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford's Trainer: I KNOW How To Beat Manny Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody knows how to beat Pacquiao. Floyd showed that. You just do steroids and have a non-disclosure agreement, make sure the fight is in your home town where you pay off your referees, commissioners and judges, get outpunched almost 2-1 and wait for that sweet victory announcement in your favor!

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
      Ruined my life, ey? Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! You sound like a ball sucker, man. Are you mad? And if so, why? Because Floyd looked ordinary against Manny? Be mad at Floyd for not coming to prove he was better. I call it like I see it. Always have. Like I SAID. Manny would beat Crawford up! What about my post was untrue, exactly? It obviously doesn't matter how good of a boxer you are when fighting Manny. He is a freak of nature. If Floyd couldn't do it, then how is Crawford? Or Thurman? Or Garcia? They cannot. Manny isn't old enough yet. LoL. FACTS. Just look at what it takes to beat him. Everyone RUNS once they start getting tagged, including Floyd. reaching out to grab your opponent, while they are in a swinging motion, isn't fighting smart at all! It's GAY. Period. Good bye. Tell your boy to sign the F'N contract and see what happens in the rematch. Floyd had every advantage and still was scared. Smh. But he TBE though.
      Actually, it was Floyd who made Manny look amateurish. Manny had zero answers for Floyd, he would get him to the corner and Floyd would just pivot out quickly while throwing the left hook, plenty of straight rights, solid jabs, Manny never caught on. He lost the fight. It wasn't close, but it doesn't matter if it was. A win is a win and Floyd won.

On Crawford, I do believe Manny would win that fight however, but he's not getting younger and needs to make this happen.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        who cares, you already said the pac fight if off the table.
        Lol ice cold

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Crawford isn't getting past Postol. Crawford is overrated. What is his best win? Gamboa? Lundy? Jean? Delorme? Postol is gonna take Crawford to places he's never been. Crawford can't rely on his weight to bully the smaller fighter this time. Postol all day.
          Postol is getting worked.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Postol is getting worked.
            Ok, we'll see.......Crawford aint what people think he is. Postol is more skilled than Crawford. His jab is beautiful. He'll confuse Crawford and give him looks he's never seen before. And Postol has a beard on him too. He took some shots from Matthysse and ate them.

Comment

Ok, we'll see.......Crawford aint what people think he is. Postol is more skilled than Crawford. His jab is beautiful. He'll confuse Crawford and give him looks he's never seen before. And Postol has a beard on him too. He took some shots from Matthysse and ate them.
              He does seem to have a good chin, but matthysse never really landed flush from what I recall

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                He does seem to have a good chin, but matthysse never really landed flush from what I recall
                Yes he did. He got him a couple of times. Check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                  Everybody knows how to beat Pacquiao. Floyd showed that. You just do steroids and have a non-disclosure agreement, make sure the fight is in your home town where you pay off your referees, commissioners and judges, get outpunched almost 2-1 and wait for that sweet victory announcement in your favor!
                  Are you a stupid di"k in every thread you post in? What a crock. Have you watched the fight? Pacquiao was CLUELESS as to what to do. Floyd's movement was too much, to fast, to slick and too good for Manny. Are you saying that of all people that friggen Bob arum wouldn't have been able to fix this fight? A Arumsgot more than Floyd I'm sure. Manny was a zit back fu**er on fight night too from using his short ester (like your mom), why aren't you acting like a pu$$y about that? You're the biggest, most whiny bi**h on this site. Loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    Actually, it was Floyd who made Manny look amateurish. Manny had zero answers for Floyd, he would get him to the corner and Floyd would just pivot out quickly while throwing the left hook, plenty of straight rights, solid jabs, Manny never caught on. He lost the fight. It wasn't close, but it doesn't matter if it was. A win is a win and Floyd won.

On Crawford, I do believe Manny would win that fight however, but he's not getting younger and needs to make this happen.
                    https://youtu.be/jUDX5vZ7GeQ

Comment

Yes he did. He got him a couple of times. Check it out

Yeah, I haven't watched the fight in a long time. A shame about the eye, I was really wondering if Lucas was going to land that game changer at some point, but it looked like he was running out of steam too.

Comment

Working...
                      X