Secret Service; "Good Morning MA'AM,"....Hillary Clinton: "Fck Off"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Service; "Good Morning MA'AM,"....Hillary Clinton: "Fck Off"

Secret Service agents: Hillary is a nightmare to work with

“Good morning, ma’am,” a member of the uniformed Secret Service once greeted Hillary Clinton.

“F— off,” she replied.

Kessler writes flatteringly and critically about people in both parties. Regarding the Clintons, Kessler presents Chelsea as a model protectee who respected and appreciated her agents. He describes Bill as a difficult chief executive but an easygoing ex-president. And Kessler exposes Hillary as an epically abusive Arctic monster.

“When in public, Hillary smiles and acts graciously,” Kessler explains. “As soon as the cameras are gone, her angry personality, nastiness, and imperiousness become evident.”

He adds: “Hillary Clinton can make Richard Nixon look like Mahatma Gandhi.”

Kessler was an investigative reporter with the Wall Street Journal and Washington Post and has penned 19 other books. Among much more in “First Family Detail,” he reports:

 “Hillary was very rude to agents, and she didn’t appear to like law enforcement or the military,” former Secret Service agent Lloyd Bulman recalls. “She wouldn’t go over and meet military people or police officers, as most protectees do. She was just really rude to almost everybody. She’d act like she didn’t want you around, like you were beneath her.”

“Hillary didn’t like the military aides wearing their uniforms around the White House,” one former agent remembers. “She asked if they would wear business suits instead.
    The uniform’s a sign of pride, and they’re proud to wear their uniform. I know that the military was actually really offended by it.”

Former agent Jeff Crane says, “Hillary would cuss at Secret Service drivers for going over bumps.” Another former member of her detail recollects, “Hillary never talked to us . . . Most all members of first families would talk to us and smile. She never did that.”

“We spent years with her,” yet another Secret Service agent notes. “She never said thank you.”

Within the White House, Hillary had a “standing rule that no one spoke to her when she was going from one location to another,” says former FBI agent Coy Copeland. “In fact, anyone who would see her coming would just step into the first available office.”

One former Secret Service agent states, “If Hillary was walking down a hall, you were supposed to hide behind drapes used as partitions.”

Hillary one day ran into a White House electrician who was changing a light bulb in the upstairs family quarters. She screamed at him, because she had demanded that all repairs be performed while the Clintons were outside the Executive Mansion.

“She caught the guy on a ladder doing the light bulb,” says Franette McCulloch, who served at that time as assistant White House pastry chef. “He was a basket case.”

White House usher Christopher B. Emery unwisely called back Barbara Bush after she phoned him for computer troubleshooting. Emery helped the former first lady twice. Consequently, Kessler reports, Hillary sacked him. The father of four stayed jobless for a year.
    While running for US Senate, Hillary stopped at an upstate New York 4-H Club. As one Secret Service agent says, Hillary saw farmers and cows and then erupted. “She turned to a staffer and said, ‘What the f - - - did we come here for? There’s no money here.’ 

Secret Service “agents consider being assigned to her detail a form of punishment,” Kessler concludes. “In fact, agents say being on Hillary Clinton’s detail is the worst duty assignment in the Secret Service.”

After studying the Secret Service and its relationships with dozens of presidents, vice presidents and their families, Ronald Kessler’s astonishment at Hillary Clinton’s inhumanity should reverberate in every American’s head.

As he told me: “No one would hire such a person to work at a McDonald’s, and yet she is being considered for president of the United States.”

http://nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-...-to-work-with/

Last edited by SterlingStained; 07-20-2016, 10:21 AM.

how can any man with any self respect and decency vote for such a person???

Comment

lol. That should sway the voters.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        lol. That should sway the voters.
        yea i know.

lets keep the false narrative going of trump being an evil guy
        and hillary the nice mother teresa,

lets keep the false narrative going of trump hating women (even tho he has daughters who love him and has helped hundreds, i dunno thousands of women with his pageants) while hillary attacks women who accuse his serial rapist husband of rape.

lets keep the false narrative going of donald trump and his evil wall he wants to build WHEN THERE ARE ALREADY WALLS IN THE AMERICAN BORDER wayyy before trump ever ran for president.

yea...

Comment

did donald build his wall already????

oh wait there are already border walls in our border...

racism doe....

Comment

Cant believe she didnt say thank you. lol

I genuinely appreciate the time you put in to highlight parts of that article. Just makes for an easier read.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              Cant believe she didnt say thank you. lol

I genuinely appreciate the time you put in to highlight parts of that article. Just makes for an easier read.
              yea because hat's the only thing the article mentions...

but donald trump is mean doe.....

Comment

not flattering, and highly believable, but make sure you're giving the same amount of credibility to the anonymous testimony of somebody who is pro clinton, or anti trump.

if you want to give a lot of value to this testimony, you dhsuld give a lot more valye to a much more robust investigation which found a lot of testimony from people in trumps' real estate firm that alleged that he had policies to keep black people and welfare recipients out of his buildings.

i believe this article. i also believe the publications of the people who launched a federal investigation into trump's housing policies. that case was settled, btw, but, "i bnever settle."

Comment

if i was employed to protect somebody explicityly, and she told me to "**** off" when i said good morning, i'd quit my job. maybe shoot or punch her first

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    not flattering, and highly believable, but make sure you're giving the same amount of credibility to the anonymous testimony of somebody who is pro clinton, or anti trump.

if you want to give a lot of value to this testimony, you dhsuld give a lot more valye to a much more robust investigation which found a lot of testimony from people in trumps' real estate firm that alleged that he had policies to keep black people and welfare recipients out of his buildings.

i believe this article. i also believe the publications of the people who launched a federal investigation into trump's housing policies. that case was settled, btw, but, "i bnever settle."
                    trump is trump.

hillary is suppose to be much better.

she's the one with all the political experience.
                    she's suppose to be the one with "CREDIBILITY" the "SAFE" Pick...
                    she's suppose to be the ultimate antithesis of trump when in reality....

she is just a female version of trump.

she is just as mean (as this article has pointed out and added to the rest of the mounting evidence) and just as anti minority (super predator comments and her husband's administration's prison industrial complex policies) and just as anti women if not more than trump with her attacks on bill's myriad of victims.

at least trump has an excuse, he's trump and not a politician.

what's hillary's excuse?

Comment

Working...
                    X