No announcement yet.

Indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. 👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Bro, you are free to leave the USA any time you feel. My friend left America years ago he lives over seas he only comes back to visit relatives.

Nobody is stopping you man, don't talk about it be about it, if you don't like it here you are free to live anywhere you want.
    I wish I could, but I have too many responsibilities in this Country.

Comment

We just had a triple ****cide in Gilpin Court last night. Government housing projects and this makes about 15 murders from there alone this year, ALL black on black crime. Haven't heard a peep about it doe.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
        At this point legal protest wont do a thing unless we all decided to boycott america and refuse to work until something was done. The only way you will see peaceful change is if you hurt them were it hurts the most which is there wallet. They cant import a billion mexicans to do all our jobs.

But sadly and i hate to say it but violence may be the only answer here.
        Against who???

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Nothing like that ever happens in Haiti.

It's a very prosperous country, plenty of opportunity and with no crime and honest contentious policemen.

You'd feel safer there, Trig.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger unhappy View Post
          I wish I could, but I have too many responsibilities in this Country.
          Hey trigg aint you that dude who liked sucking on white girls toes? Or am i thinking of another dude, you used to have a sig with white girls foot on it

Comment

Bro, you are free to leave the USA any time you feel. My friend left America years ago he lives over seas he only comes back to visit relatives.

Nobody is stopping you man, don't talk about it be about it, if you don't like it here you are free to live anywhere you want.
            You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
              At this point legal protest wont do a thing unless we all decided to boycott america and refuse to work until something was done. The only way you will see peaceful change is if you hurt them were it hurts the most which is there wallet. They cant import a billion mexicans to do all our jobs.
              They already have imported a billion Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                Except black on white murder is more prevalent than white on black murder.

And blacks are responsible for over half of the homicides in America despite being less than 13% of the population.

You're only p1ssed because the police officers were white, if they were black you wouldn't give two ****s.
                Why the **** are you making this a white vs black thing? This the police using excessive force FOR NO REASON. alton Sterling had a knee on his left arm and the cop at his upper body was controling his other arm as well. NO REASON TO SHOOT THIS MAN.

How about the Minnesota murder? Everybody just wants to nitpick the alton sterling thing because he was a sex offender and it meets there racist agenda. What about the minnamesota guy who told the cops he had a gun after a routine traffic stop like he was suppose too? Cop asks him for his paperwork, he goes to pull it out and they shot him anyway. Go **** yourself.

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                Your people wouldn't find themselves in these situations if they stopped committing so much murder, rape and theft and did as they were told with the police.
                So just because other blacks make mistakes the rest must pay? Your a ****ing idiot. You do know most historical serial killers are white right? So all white people should be punished because of Charles Manson, The Texas tower sniper, Jeffery dauhmer, jack the ripper, should i keep going?

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Against who?
                Police.

Violence against who? Blacks kill each other on a daily basis so your idea is garbage after they kill non whites they will just turn on their own, it has to start with compassion, morals and non violence, self control, stop worshiping material goods, using internet, watching video games, and other media propoganda promoting black ignorant rappers who push sex, drugs, violence. Be smart and have a family unit, family father, mother taking care of their children.

It all starts at home, violence is not an answer, look at the other black countries they used violence and where are they now? corrupted.

Violence is never the answer man. Find a real solution. Like hard working and not dwelling on the past or whining and pitying yourself and getting mad at people who were not born 500 years ago and had nothing to do with slavery.

look at the Chine man or the indian and other immigrants, they dont pity themselves they make something of themselves, whats weird is some black dude told me yeah but they give those favoritism over the blacks, its always an excuse, smh. stop making excuses you got able body and able mind use it dont waste it on dwelling on the past and media propaganda.
                I swear to god you are are racist idiots. Im not your typical blacklivesmatter mother****er. The police OBVIOUSLY USED EXCESSIVE FORCE IN BOTH THESE SITUATIONS.

But nobody cares because they werent white. THEY MUST OF BEEN GHETTO HOOD RATS WHO HAD IT COMING! You guys are ****ing scum. Its obvious the police were wrong in blth situations. You have to be a blind racist idiot to not see that.

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                They already have imported a billion Mexicans.
                Im talking overnight. If everybody stopped working for a week the economy would be ****ed, The stock market would crash and the government would be forced to do something

Comment

Working...
                X