X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Watching some stuff on periscope at the moment, while the Russians are absolutely disgraceful (the English too, but to a lesser extent), most of the trouble seems to be caused by the French.
      What periscope is that

Comment

• Payet and Kante or Pogba and Matuidi?

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
          Payet and Kante or Pogba and Matuidi?
          As mentioned in the other thread, Matuidi kills this one as he's clearly the weak link.

Pogba is the best of the bunch, but Payet and Kante are tremendous. If not for Deschamps you'd probably see a much more fluid team and Matuidi would be out.

Comment

• I like Matuidi.

Kante is probably the best player of his type in the tournament. Absolute revelation that guy.

Comment

• http://blog.paddypower.com

Scroll down to the commentator college video of Keys and Gray.

It's worth it lads.

Comment

• Reckon the Germans are going to get their clocks cleaned by the Poles tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
                  Reckon the Germans are going to get their clocks cleaned by the Poles tonight
                  Hope the Poles get knocked out soon. My car is filthy.

Comment

• Robert Lewandowski is open to the idea of a move to the Premier League, according to reports.

Lewandowski made his name at Borussia Dortmund under Jürgen Klopp with 74 Bundesliga goals in four years at the club.

Manchester United are said to have scouted him on multiple occasions during that time but it was Bayern Munich who secured his signature two years ago.

But now the Daily Mail claim Lewandowski is unsettled at Bayern and would consider a move to England.

The Poland international is apparently a boyhood Liverpool fan and is keen on a reunion with Klopp at Anfield

Comment

• gotze has the most punchable face i've ever seen. thats why i can't stand the guy above me.

Comment

Working...
                      X