No announcement yet.

Life is a trip..Baby Mamma bout to go to jail for 2 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is a trip..Baby Mamma bout to go to jail for 2 years

My mamma told me 1 day id be raising these kids alone,she and her brother are going in for attempted murder, aggravated assault and threatening a witness.Fellas be careful who you mess with i swear these females are just as bad as men these days....

She only got 2 years for attempted murder, aggravated assault and threatening a witness?

Comment

Real talk women can be worse than men sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
        My mamma told me 1 day id be raising these kids alone,she and her brother are going in for attempted murder, aggravated assault and threatening a witness.Fellas be careful who you mess with i swear these females are just as bad as men these days....
        In that case might wanna try finding yourself a man, a real man like Spray who not only has a job but also won't be serving any sentences for attempted anything.

Comment

now your kids are in better hands, you win!

Comment

Load up on dong bags, son.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              She only got 2 years for attempted murder, aggravated assault and threatening a witness?
              she got the assault charge and threatening a witness

her brother got the attempted murder charge and will do 8 years

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                In that case might wanna try finding yourself a man, a real man like Spray who not only has a job but also won't be serving any sentences for attempted anything.
                :boobies::boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Women get special treatment if you haven't noticed yet

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                    First world problems

Comment

Working...
                    X