Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 4 Gameplay. Pac VS Hatton 2 1/2 minutes of gameplay. Checkt it out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf is with Pacquiao, he looks fat and he's supposed to have a big head.

Comment

Originally posted by Megadude
      this is why i dont bother with boxing games, how is that footwork? there's no footwork in these games, they should allow more side-to-side and front-to-back movement, all that moves is the body.
      They were slugging it out.

Comment

Not as great as i thought it was gonna be, the punch animations are a bit off, you can still land a silly amount of clean shots without hurting the other guy and they look like they havent made weight.

Comment

my point is ther is no footwork in these boxing games, it's just little strafes to the side or slowly moving back/foward
          There is in the VB boxing games and it looks like there is here, it's just not being used.

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
          Not as great as i thought it was gonna be, the punch animations are a bit off, you can still land a silly amount of clean shots without hurting the other guy and they look like they havent made weight.
          It was only the first round though. If anything in FNR3, all you had to do was land a couple of haymakers and they were done.

Comment

I hope if you catch them clean on the chin they go down.

Comment

my point is ther is no footwork in these boxing games, it's just little strafes to the side or slowly moving back/foward
              actually in the different views footwork is all to common.

Comment

In third fight night, if you got to open the smooth style, the footwork was a big deal

Comment

Want the perfect boxing game?

Victorious boxers with proper judging and less knockouts.

The gameplay was unreal, tons of fighters, the career mode had real belts, you could fight for the WBC lol, the in game fighting was major, footwork, angles, timing all needed.

Fight night round 4 looks quite a bit like FNR3 imo, similar dirty punch animations, fighters being able to land clean at will, fighterd not getting hurt and stumbling about, fighters getting hit with about 30 uppercuts clean and still fighting back as if nothing happened.

Comment

The gameplay was unreal, tons of fighters, the career mode had real belts, you could fight for the WBC lol, the in game fighting was major, footwork, angles, timing all needed.

Fight night round 4 looks quite a bit like FNR3 imo, similar dirty punch animations, fighters being able to land clean at will, fighterd not getting hurt and stumbling about, fighters getting hit with about 30 uppercuts clean and still fighting back as if nothing happened.
                    Just watched a bit of victorious boxers on youtube, it looked really fast actually, maybe times have moved on a little, i liked it at the time though.

Comment

The people playing had no regard for defense imo. I think it looks a ton better then FNR3 and I'm a huge fan of the VS series. The swaying looked VBesque.

The punches are a lot smoother then FNR3 and they glance now. I think played right, this game has a lot of damn potential.

VS is the best VB game btw. It needs a CAB desperately. The whole a ****load of knockouts come from the AI and lack of chin and with a CAB/Stats you're able to adjust, it'd easily be the best boxing game ever.

Oh and VS is a slowe VB2, they adapted the speed to make it slower. If the AI isn't throwing you still manage 70 punches a round or so. The AI is tough at first, but pretty easy once you start timing him.

Comment

Working...
                      X