No announcement yet.

brain damage must change your personality to a degree

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brain damage must change your personality to a degree

brain damage must change your personality to a degree i think it definetly effects your rational thinking cause when i see guys like Bowe,Holy still thinking they are capable of being HW champ again i think that is more than lusting for the limelight,spotlight or not being able to let go

look at the state Meldrick Taylor got himself into taking fights even though he could hardly speak properly

i think Holy and Bowe and fighters in those circumstances should have thier license taken away from them not because they should not have freedom of choice but because when you have stustained punishment to the brain and their maybe a change in your rational thinking due to taking to many hrad blows etc people do need to take action and look after your best interests its not a case of trying to run your life or tell you what to do

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
    brain damage must change your personality to a degree i think it definetly effects your rational thinking cause when i see guys like Bowe,Holy still thinking they are capable of being HW champ again i think that is more than lusting for the limelight,spotlight or not being able to let go

look at the state Meldrick Taylor got himself into taking fights even though he could hardly speak properly

i think Holy and Bowe and fighters in those circumstances should have thier license taken away from them not because they should not have freedom of choice but because when you have stustained punishment to the brain and their maybe a change in your rational thinking due to taking to many hrad blows etc people do need to take action and look after your best interests its not a case of trying to run your life or tell you what to do
    That explains your behaviour and your **** spelling then.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin McMillan View Post
      That explains your behaviour and your **** spelling then.

Comment

Signed

I have been saying Holyfield should have his boxing license revoked for awhile now. He is obviously no longer sane and whoever is supposed to check a boxers mental state is not doing there job with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog82 View Post
          Signed

I have been saying Holyfield should have have is boxing license revoked for awhile now. He is obviously no longer sane and whoever is supposed to check a boxers mental state is not doing there job with him.
          deffo

how on earth can he think he has a chance of being undisputed HW champ again

Comment

Holy got his outboxed,outworked by fcukicng Ruiz,Larry Donald and he lost UD to Ibragimov

the guy cannot pull the trigger and he has no punch to take a guy out with one shot Foreman had a massive punch Holy does not he used his workrate counter punching to beat people but he cannot pull the trigger anymore and he cannot stustain action either

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
              its not a case of trying to run your life or tell you what to do
              Ehm...yes that's exactly what it is...!??

Comment

Originally posted by BarrySlisk View Post
                Ehm...yes that's exactly what it is...!??
                Does society allow ******s to operate heavy machinery?

OP has a point.

Comment

Working...
                X