Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime 147 Felix Trinidad vs 147 Floyd Mayweather Jr. Who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Did Mosley gas right after??

Did a prime Tito fade at 147.
    No, Mosley got frustrated. Would tito get tired, no. but I think you take the bad and the good points to make a more complete analysis.

Comment

Tito also takes out Pacquiao (incase anybody was wondering)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        No, Mosley got frustrated. Would tito get tired, no. but I think you take the bad and the good points to make a more complete analysis.
        So you're really gonna sit there & say Mosley didn't gas?? Wow.

Anyhow I asked that because you spoke about the 2 monstrous shots Mosley landed. Then Mosley clearly got winded after the 2nd round. My point was that Tito would keep up the pace & would be sure to land quite a few more monster shots, not just Mosley's 2 & out.

But again, you really just claimed Mosley wasn't gassed, therefore there really isn't anything else left to discuss.

Comment

Floyd would win. I love TiTo but Floyd would run and take this on points. Tito was on the cusp of being elite, but I feel his dad limited him a bit. His dad was always to proud to make adjustments and he would not be honest with TITO when his gameplan is not working.

TiTO's jab is severely underrated and I think it would a tremendous weapon against Floyd.

I would pick Floyd just on the ability to make in ring adjustments.

Comment

How the heck is Trinidad winning this poll? If Oscar De La Hoya ever did anything worth noting in his career, he showed a prime Trinidad could be out boxed. Mayweather by UD.

Comment

bad style matchup for tito. he likes to catch his guys trading, and floyd wont be there for the exchange. floyd wiiiiiiide ud like every round. and i consider trinidad top 5 at welter all time.

Comment

Floyd by UD no questions asked. He nullifies Tito's hook and gets into full on "box his face off" mode.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyp4p View Post
                  Tito was outboxed by Winky, Hopkins, and Oscar...the blueprint was put on display 3 times. Tito can't hang with elite technical fighters and he's going up against the best one of our era? Floyd by UD
                  yet all 3 much bigger, stronger and hit harder than floyd

Comment

btw, tito is not overrated diego corrales

Comment

Money is way overrated here. Tito can hurt Floyd big time. In later rounds Floyd will try to fight a boring outside game. Tito, on the other hand, with his workrate will finish the fight strong. Trinidad by decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X