Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I re-watched Khan vs Peterson: WHAT A ROBBERY !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had it 114-112 for Khan. Or 116-113 without the BS point deductions and knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by serpicotruth View Post
      you know why these people dont post their scorecards? Cause they know Khan was robbed. And if they post some dumb scorecard which has Peterson winning certain rounds which in reality Khan clearly won, then they would be exposed.
      they just like the fact that Khan got robbed cause they hate Khan. If they post their ridiculous scorecards, we would see what a joke the scorecard is. Cause we actually DID SCORE THE FIGHT, and we DID SEE how clearly Khan won that fight
      Exactly everyone who has postEd there scorecard had khan winning or a draw no1 had LP.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        Exactly everyone who has postEd there scorecard had khan winning or a draw no1 had LP.
        Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
        But you can always know if a fight is a robbery just by looking at the corporal language of the loser and his team right after decision announcement. Sadness, disbelief, disappointment, frustration... Khan is the latest, it means he knows he didn“t perform good enough.
        you know why these people dont post their scorecards? Cause they know Khan was robbed. And if they post some dumb scorecard which has Peterson winning certain rounds which in reality Khan clearly won, then they would be exposed.
        they just like the fact that Khan got robbed cause they hate Khan. If they post their ridiculous scorecards, we would see what a joke the scorecard is. Cause we actually DID SCORE THE FIGHT, and we DID SEE how clearly Khan won that fight

Comment

Review ComuBox for those draw rounds and then tell us your new Out Look on your score card.... And Peterson was the aggressor for every fight after 3rd round.... This was no robbery and just khan being a Sore Loser because he thought he had the fight in a bag, he said it himself I would knock him out!!!! Not I am going the distance and making it a close fight but I am going to come out on TOP!

Comment

Well, I wasn“t counting round per round and that is the impression the fight left to me. Maybe I“m just too sold on clean and effective power punches... and Peterson did that very well. Didn“t he?.
            The most you could have given to Lamont was 4 or 5 (being biased) rounds Khan clearly won the rest. To say that you gave max 2-3 rounds to Khan is seriously retarted. Lamont had a great fight and imo put on a body punching clinic but he did not win 9-10 rounds as you claim. Few month back Donaire fought Navaez and it was Navaez who landed the better shots and all Nonito hit was gloves but he still managed to win every single round on the judges scorecards.

I'd advise you watch the fight again and score it this time you'll realise that Khan won the majority of the rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
              The most you could have given to Lamont was 4 or 5 (being biased) rounds Khan clearly won the rest. To say that you gave max 2-3 rounds to Khan is seriously retarted. Lamont had a great fight and imo put on a body punching clinic but he did not win 9-10 rounds as you claim. Few month back Donaire fought Navaez and it was Navaez who landed the better shots and all Nonito hit was gloves but he still managed to win every single round on the judges scorecards.

I'd advise you watch the fight again and score it this time you'll realise that Khan won the majority of the rounds.
              Donaire wasn“t running for his own life, and as a casual boxing fan my impression is that Peterson won easily this fight by landing all those terrific shots and making Khan look like a victim most of the fight. Peterson just dominated Khan, it is simple, Khan put Peterson on trouble in just like two or three rounds, the other rounds he got dominated. If you want to count slap by slap, good for you.

Comment

Round 1: 10-8 Khan
                Round 2: 10-9 Khan
                Round 3: 9-10 Peterson
                Round 4: 10-9 Khan
                Round 5: 10-9 Khan
                Round 6: 10-9 Khan
                Round 7: 8-10 Peterson (Point Deduction)
                Round 8: 9-10 Peterson
                Round 9: 10-9 Khan
                Round 10:10-10 Draw
                Round 11:10-10 Draw
                Round 12: 9-9 Draw (Point Deduction; Khan won the round)

Final Score: 115:112 Khan

Without the point deductions, I have Khan winning 117:112
                I can't remember exactly how I scored it each round but I know I definitely gave round 4 to Peterson.

Other than that fairly similar I think.

Comment

Donaire wasn“t running for his own life, and as a casual boxing fan my impression is that Peterson won easily this fight by landing all those terrific shots and making Khan look like a victim most of the fight. Peterson just dominated Khan, it is simple, Khan put Peterson on trouble in just like two or three rounds, the other rounds he got dominated. If you want to count slap by slap, good for you.
                  In boxing we score fights round by round not slap by slap stop the stupidity Lamont fought a great fight but he didn't dominate 5hit. If it wasn't for the deductions Khan would have won on all three cards you call that domination GTFOH But yeah whatever.

Comment

Robberies in DC aren't that uncommon so.........

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                      In boxing we score fights round by round not slap by slap stop the stupidity Lamont fought a great fight but he didn't dominate 5hit. If it wasn't for the deductions Khan would have won on all three cards you call that domination GTFOH But yeah whatever.
                      Reaaally?, most of the fight was fought the way Peterson decided it to be fought, that is domination.

Comment

Working...
                      X