Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teddy Atlas will be discrediting and hating on Wlad during the ESPN telecast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy Atlas will be discrediting and hating on Wlad during the ESPN telecast

I know it's easy to just turn town the volume, but I like to hear the crowd's reactions during a fight.

So even though I don't understand German, I'll find a stream and later download a video of the RTL telecast.

Does anybody else think Teddy's hatred of the Klitschkos is highly unprofessional?

He hates on Wlad yet doesnt want his fighter anywhere near him..says it all about Teddy Atlas.

Comment

Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
        Who cares?

Obviously not Haye's fanboys...

But real boxing fans find Teddy's unprofessional bias annoying.

Comment

I think it's unprofessional and biased when Atlas consistently picks whoever Wlad is fighting, to win. I'm not sure if he picked Chambers to win, but before that, he picked every opponent to beat Klitschko. I always found that kind of ridiculous and blatantly biased...

Comment

alot of members here ride Teddy's nuts but i cant stand that mother****er

Comment

I don't believe Teddy will be doing the broadcast. He told another writer that he'd not be doing it because he'll be overseas training Povetkin for his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                I think it's unprofessional and biased when Atlas consistently picks whoever Wlad is fighting, to win. I'm not sure if he picked Chambers to win, but before that, he picked every opponent to beat Klitschko. I always found that kind of ridiculous and blatantly biased...
                It is laughable and Atlas says, the boxer who i am training is not ready :blow::blow:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. David View Post
                  I don't believe Teddy will be doing the broadcast. He told another writer that he'd not be doing it because he'll be overseas training Povetkin for his next fight.
                  I hope you're right!

If so I'll be able to enjoy an English-language telecast, and later a video of the fight with English commentary.

Comment

I like Joe Tessitore so I think it'll be fine...

Comment

Working...
                    X