No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella Supports Sergio Martinez’s Choice Not to Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    He rarely spars, and he did spar during training camp. I believe it was Jim Lampley who said they brought in Austin Trout and sparred with him for some reason. Now, I will say his doctor handled it like an idiot you build up your leg strength she had him not using it... at all. It's called REHAB it is painful, but that's what puts the strength back into the knee.
    After Jr's fight, Martinez received surgery and treatment in Spain. I was sure it would have been better is he came in the U.S. in the first place -- the orthopedists there are the best.

Comment

Lou makes sense. No one wants to go out on a performance like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
        All that and you still have no clue that I agree with you. But his legs were fine, until he got punched in the dome it's that simple. You also fail to say that Max Kellerman said "I didn't see Sergio limping before the fight, it wasn't until he got hit that his legs turned to ****." Also later in the fight we hear Lampley say "For all the talk about us saying Sergio's legs was hurt he is moving around the ring well" or something to that affect.

So, go watch Cotto/Foreman and see how an actual ACL/MCL tear does to your knee. He was immobile, with his knee straight locking up this was NEVER the case with Sergio. He was always off balance like he was dizzy... which happens when you get hit in the temple. Even Sergio is saying it wasn't the knee, but no you guys know more than Sergio or his promoter, because you certainly don't know a damn thing about boxing if you can't figure this simply concept out.
        Cause he was suppose to say "Yea man, I thought my knees were gonna respond well but they didn't, I couldn't give the fans a good fight tonight.'' Once again, your absence of logic and common sense doesn't allow you to comprehend that. What was all that was being talked about before the fight? Sergios health.

You sound like a typical delusional Cotto fan trying to defend his cause at all cost. Maybe if I put it in a different way, your Cotto infiltrated mind will come to sense, and no, we don't agree on any level. If Cotto hit Maravilla with that same punch before the Chavez Jr fight, he would of never looked like he was on a floor of marbles, and in the first round no less. Maravilla was shot from the 2 knee surgeries and not from Cotto's all mighty left hook.

Time to take Cottos **** outta your mouth and that poster down from your bathroom. He's had a 3 fight lackluster streak and hasn't proven jack s*** in them. Until he fights GGG/Canelo or at least a contender ala Andrade/Kirkland, the maybe we can take you delusional Cotto fans seriously.

Comment

We are going to see how shot these knees are that everyone is crying about.
          Last edited by Lords; 08-01-2014, 05:38 PM.

Comment

in other words lou dibella supports earning money

Comment

Watch the fight starting from the 3rd round then move on with your lives.

Please read 8th paragraph. http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...icle-1.1821944

And although I like Cotto he is not my favorite fighter. Dr's, fighter and promoter have said his knees were fine and that's simply a fact. You "deciding" it was Sergio's knee is not a fact that's an opinion which is not supported by facts.

Let's see what he does from here on out.

Comment

Working...
              X