Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Was Your Most Physically Painful Experience?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did something to my neck last year.

Not sure what. Everything seemed normal until I felt a twinge in my neck when I turned my head left. The twinge became more intense. Then my neck started spasming out.

Spent two days positioned as if I was looking to my right because anything other than a very slight and slow turn to the left was accompanied by intense pain.

It improved very quickly though, but man did it hurt.

Comment

Kidney stones, to quote Wu Tang Clan, they are nothing to fuk with.

Comment

Funny that so many people broke their wrist, I broke mine too in 7th grade, roller skated into a door

Thoight it was no big deal so I went him but then the pain stsrted to hit and I went to the ER, and my elbow was also hurt so I needed a cast all the way up to my shoulder

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Impacted blahblahblah whatever my tooth was ****ed up. I woke up in pain so bad I wasn't able to speak. Calling into work was an event. I did a vodka mouthwash, had a couple of shots, and took my ass to the McDentist (Dental Depot).

Had no dental insurance, they wanted $950 to fix it. ZERO ****S GIVEN. I'd have given them my guitars and wallet too. Man. That **** was painful.

Yes, I've had a couple impacted wisdom teeth and, **** me, were they painful. The orthodontist numbed me up and proceeded to yank out the tooth with a pair of surgical pliers. It was not a fun experience.

Comment

Some 17 year old blasted a football at me when taking a penalty (soccer for you yanks) I was about 6 and it hit me straight in the dick I cried like a ***** and my mum went on to whoop my ass some more.

Falling off my mountain bike hurt like a ***** also broke my arm.

Comment

when i got my heart broken LOLz

Comment

Kidney stones....5 times

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Kidney stones, to quote Wu Tang Clan, they are nothing to fuk with.
                  These are what scare me the most. I've never had them, but I'm a prime candidate (white male 20-40). I don't have a family history though.

I saw a study where they asked nurses and doctors to rank the "painfulness" of certain medical conditions. They ranked kidney stones above childbirth, burns, and heart attack. I think the doctors may have even ranked them higher than terminal cancer.

BTW, I've heard sitting in a bathtub of water as hot as you can tolerate provides some relief from kidney stone pain. Don't know if it's true, of course.

Comment

Probably breaking my arm in two places. At the time, I broke it I wasn't in pain straight away but it felt really heavy. I knew I had broken it. The worst pain was when the morphine wore off and I had to go to the toilet unassisted in the middle of night. It felt like someone was rubbing shattered glass inside my arm against my skin, extremely painful. Fractured my collarbone was close though since that pain lasted way longer and the healing process is far more painful because when you break your arm you have surgery pretty quickly usually and the pain is mostly gone, plus the recovery time is quicker. When you fracture your arm you can't really have surgery, you put your arm in a splint and wait for your collar to heal itself up which takes far longer.

Comment

fell and smack my head on a cement brick back when i was 6. right side of my forehead split open and had to get stitches on it. all i remember is drinking my own blood on the way to the hospital and the stitches part was a biiatch, they didnt numb it or anything.. gotta remember i was 6 and this happen back in the late 80s early 90s.

Comment

Working...
                      X