Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins Ready For Mayweather: I'll Make 160 by May 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rather see If Ward could make 160 to fight Floyd.

That's the fight!

Comment

WHAT?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????

BHOP, you are insane. If he managed to lose that much weight and somehow beat Floyd, I would view him as a top 3 ATG.

Comment

GBP ain't go no one else... I doubt Hopkins can make 160... and Cherrypicker might make Hopkins do a catchweight of 158!!! fawking catchweight king

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          How long before a Floyd is ducking Hopkins thread is made
          Come on, we all know Floyd don't want none, unless Showtime forces it on him again...lol

Comment

Hopkins is a legend. Willing to drop 15 pounds at age 49 to take on the best. Respect.

Comment

Great fight whoever doesn't throw wins.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Hopkins is a legend. Willing to drop 15 pounds at age 49 to take on the best. Respect.
                Hopkins like Floyd takes care of his body, should be fine for bhop to drop he knows what he's doing.

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
                  Hopkins like Floyd takes care of his body, should be fine for bhop to drop he knows what he's doing.
                  I think it would be much harder than you think. Hopkins has already done some amazing things in terms of sports/boxing, so maybe he will continue to amaze. Just sounds ridiculous lol

Comment

boxing today is getting extreme why don't fighters just fight the best in their own weightclasses and move up and do the same they are all over the map picking fights Unify a weightclass for gods sake

Comment

Im more interested in seeing Hopkins against James Toney at cruiserweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X